BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
USC/TEXAS

Other than me who think The BUSSSSSH!!!! Is going to run all over the Longhorns....

Re: USC/TEXAS

He will turn it out tonight!

Sorry fella's but I got to go with Vince Young. The boy is fo real. It's not often that we see a black quaterback starting for a major college team and playing for the national championship. I got to support my man. It will be a good thing though

THE KEY TO THE GAME IS THIS, THE TEXAS SECONDARY WILL ALLOW TEXAS TO SLOW DOWN NOT STOP REGGIE BUSH, BY PLACING SEVEN-EIGHT MEN IN THE BOX. BUT VINCE YOUNG IS THE X-FACTOR, UNLIKE SOME QUATERBACKS WHEN THEY'RE FACED WITH 3RD AND 4 THEY SCRAMBLE TO PICK UP THE 1ST DOWN, BUT EVERY TIME HE TAKES OFF IF YOU'RE THE DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR YOU HOLD YOU BREATH BECAUSE HE CAN TAKE IT TO THE HOUSE. CHATT TOWN BALLA

USC,USC,USC...ALL around game stop the run they pass,stop the pass they run....and on the other hand there's only one MIKE VIC....balanced OFFENSE will overcome.....

Smallz, you my man and all, but I'm taking Vince and the Longhorns in an upset!

LEE LEE LEE...I HOPE YOPU ARE NOT PUTTING NO MULA ON THIS..ANY BETS HOLLA @ YUR BOY.

USC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Texas will win hands down. This will be the best defense & offense combination that USC has seen in there three year run. USC will have trouble against
this defense. They also have not been able to stop anyone offensively all year. Texas beat a very good Ohio State team at home. USC however strugggled against the Irish and luckly Matt Lienart fumbled out of bounds to stop the clock. The time would have run out if he had not. For all those USC fans out there. Don't believe the hype. The chapionship is going to the Longhorn State. Thats just my take on it.

Ummm did you mean

Going with the Longhorns tonight!

Texas better win.

No Bets! I may be a fool Smallz, but I'm no D-Fool! LOL! Reggie Bush is off the chain! I'd just like to see someone other than USC win for a change.

Vince will do his thing tonight. Texas will win.

I say USC-too strong!!!!

USC ALL THE WAY......BET SOMETHING

Teresa girl, I hope you right. Vince better do the dam thing, so I can get paid in full tonight

TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!! USC has some great players but some of their wins this season they had to come from behind. Some people may say that is a good team that can come from behind but then again some people may say that they should have never gotten that far behind. Either way it will be a great game. The only thing I can say is USC better not get behind in this game because Vince Young and the Longhorns will not be easy to come back on.

Not so fast my friend......Texas' D will overwhem SC's O. They will match speed for speed, but the difference will be that Texas WILL NOT allow Mr. Bush to get ANY cut back runs.

I'm going with Texas.Bush won the heisman so Young need the Rose Bowl.

Gina, I told you Texas would win. Vince did his thing tonight. Make sure you get your money.

I SAY TEXAS 41-38 AND YOUNG WILL BE M.V.P AND WILL RUSH FOR 200 YARDS

Smallz, where you at playa??? USC??? National Champs? I don't think so!! Don't worry big guy, we'll get you another National Championship to go with the others you have!!! It'll just be on the softball field!!

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, where all the USC fans at today??????? Didn't I say Texas would win????

Teresa girl, you was right. Texas did win, and I got alllll my money Sorry guys, maybe next year USC will win, til then, Texas is the Champs, party over here.

How bout them Longhorns

Well well well! It looks like the Longhorn Nation has prevailed in the end. Thanks for the $$$.

Hey Long horn fans put your horns up AAAAYYYYYY

Lee explain this to me Reggie Bush pitching the ball and he is already on the 10 yard line..That didn't look good to me..And USC going for it late in the game with Bush on the sideline..No excuses but that just didn't look right.. It is what it is Texas National champs...Hands Down..

Smallz, all I can say is that I think Reggie Bush was trying to do too much on that play. That would have made a HUGE difference in the game, no doubt!! As far as the 4th down play, Pete Carroll has played that way all year, but there's no way my best player is on the sideline with the game on the line!! The best team doesn't always win as we know. Sad that 1 team had to lose. One of the best National Championship games ever! 3 of the best college players EVER on 1 field too, PRICELESS!