BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the best coach both men and women

if you think your coach is the best give a shout out

Re: the best coach both men and women

coach riley

Coach Pat Sherrod of Duece 9

HANAHHA WITH THE GEORGIA SLUGGERS

Owens (ATLANTA STORM) He is all about "WINNING",No "FAVORITISM",does what it takes to be "COMPETITIVE"... knows the "GAME" and the "RULES"..."LOVE" him or "HATE" him,He's a "PROVEN WINNER"

NODOUT22,WCLAY31,JAMMER,D.LILLY,W.JOHNSON,THESE ARE THE COACHES OF NODOUT,L.M.S.,YOUNG ROOKIES,AND THE BIRMINGHAM PLAYERS.

Ian Houston, Enough Said. To find and keep players of that calibre is a tough job. But he has them playing very well together.

I have to agree with D24. Owens is the best i have seen.

RIP "1-9" "CANT HIT CANT WIN AMEN"

Hands down Owens Walker..Has built a dynasty that has been together for 5 years strong..Even without him being there last season..The team itself is still together..The only Super rec coach to win Back to Back titles

I must agree Owens is a good coach but when the Storm and Class Act won back to back titles there was only one rec. division you didn't play a pretty good team till Sun. now that's it's split you may play one of the better team early, point is I think it's going to be much hader to win and coach a team to back to back titles. I know we had different team winning world the second time now that's coaching.

The best coach is Robert "JR" Watkins from Magnum Force

Tommy &Ricky from "Nothin' Nice" (Florida)

Love it or hate it, Mr. Manny Williams, GRAYSTONE MORTGAGE..Now everyone knows his name.