BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BASA is pleased to announce Tanel as the official shoe of BASA

BASA is pleased to announce Tanel as the official shoe of BASA.

Read below about the hottest shoes on the market for 2006. To learn more about this shoe, the Women's Victory TMS Low and and other great Tanel products, click on the Tanel banner above or anywhere on the BASA Website as we try and show the softball industry that they should start spending more of their sponsorship and marketing dollars on BASA Teams and  Tournaments.

Tournament Directors, we will be contacting you in the next few weeks about what's available to you for your tournaments.

RPM LITE TURF - MID,

BRAND NEW FOR 2006! Available in RED, NAVY or BLACK

TANEL® RPM LITE SERIES:

TANEL 360® continues to set the standard in High Performance Footwear and is proud to introduce the newest addition, the RPM LITE TURF. The RPM Series is made for LIGHTWEIGHT SPEED and COMFORT. 360® Technology will help relive knee and ankle strain, eliminate uncomfortable cleat pressure and help you perform better on the field.

Re: BASA is pleased to announce Tanel as the official shoe of BASA

Good Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do WE get discounted pricing on products?

I have some Tanel's and they have alot of support. pretty good shoes. Thanks BASA

I'm 2C Tanel steppin 2 da plate and show that BASA can a WILL support the sponsors of this great BASA softball family Who's the next sponsor......Easton,Worth or Mizuno don't be we don't UBN TERMINATED!!!!!

I'VE NEVER HEARD OF TANEL, BUT THEY LOOK LIKE A GOOD CLEAT.. I WILL PUCHASE A PAIR .. I WILL PURCHASE A PAIR BECAUSE THEY SUPPORT BASA AND ALSO BECAUSE THE PAIR THAT I HAVE, HAVE A HOLE AT THE BOTTOM AND THE BIG TOE IS COMING OUT, JUST BEING REAL... I KNOW SOME OF YA'LL CAN AGREE WITH ME BECAUSE I'VE SEEN SOME ROUGH LOOKING CLEATS OUT THERE.. EVREYBODY........................ COME CLOSER AND......................

I GOT YOUR SHOES MS NASHVILE

Thank You Older Man............ .....

We are excited about the partnership with BASA and if anyone has any questions please email or call any time. My office number is 1-866-826-3536 toll free or 952-746-0360 direct. email is ctatro@tanel360.com.

Some great BASA teams have already been in touch and we are in the process of setting up team discount programs.

A portion of all proceeds for sales go back to BASA, click the banner's on this website to place your orders so we can keep track of sales.

God Bless,
Chris Tatro
TANEL