BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT A BASA GOLF TOURNAMENT?

IF ANYONE PLAYS GOLF I THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE A BASA GOLF TOURNAMENT WEEKEND!

Re: WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT A BASA GOLF TOURNAMENT?

Sounds good. I just started playing this past summer....Where you from? I'm from the midwest.

This will start a real disturbance, BASA Golf. Then BASA Tennis, BASA Basketball, BASA Football, BASA Chess, etc.. Sounds like a breakthrough on it's way. Let's do it i'm for it.

You guys can mess up your swing if you want to.

not a good idea (Black American Softball Association.) play golf on your on time. We need to continue building softball. basa has came along way but must continue to build.

tite Man if you give me a lesson ....but one thing...Don't you suppose to be quite on the course....imight can't play!!!!!!1 LOL

I LIVE IN VA.I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA 1 TIME OUT OF A YEAR.(FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE GOLF)

I like it but can't play it. Would love to get a lesson....softball don't last forever!!!!!1

Well, I just started playing about 4 months ago. Before I started playing, I actually thought that the game sucked. A few of my friends and I decided to take lessons and ever since I have been addicted to it. I just figured that we could do some type of BASA golf tournament and make it a reunion type of event.

BASA
Black American Sports Association.