BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAYYYY"..."CHURCH on a 2'S DAY"...with Check-in and shout-outs...with some SMOKE..

"HHEYYYY"....Happy New Year once again everyone"AAYYYYYY"....Ha-Ha.....how's everyone feeling...it's a wrap we're in "THAT's Right" ...Let's see I had a wonderful time this weekend and guess what I was in CHURCH absorbing and praying and also giving thanks, .....Yep...so I can say I took it easy and put this softball stuff behind me for a moment....hmmmmmm.....Great SERVICE...good points.....what? you ask.....it was CHANGE...might have 2 look deeper into "CHANGE"....sure we all say we're Changing!!???....But look around some things are still the SAME...you go FIGURE....I don't want 2 preach I just wanted 2 share a little...second...let's get ready for the draft it's going 2 be off the CHAIN with all these different PLAYERS from near and far....whew.....it shall be rewarding and it may draw us closer 2gether, not much hatered when you actually meet and understand one another and the draft will be the first step for some.....let me hit this ...ok, lesson learn...and This is a GOOD THING.....Now my SHOUT-OUT goes out 2 everyone EAST,WEST,NORTH,SOUTH,and MID-WEST...that should cover ALL,...Now Home Coming give the people some '06 Heat and welcome everyone 2 the '06 and put some church on it......here hit this ...........DERRTY#2....."CHURCH"

Re: "AAYYYY"..."CHURCH on a 2'S DAY"...with Check-in and shout-outs...with some SMOKE..

What up Church and the entire BASA family. I too was in Cherch at the stroke of midnight on my knees and given thanks for all he has done big and small. Not to mention all the things that he has in store for me and all of you. Have a happy New Year and lets kick of this 06' right. Holla

Re: "AAYYYY"..."CHURCH on a 2'S DAY"...with Check-in and shout-outs...with some SMOKE..

church...what up....happy to be in the 06'...I see a lot happening....I hear a lot of talk....which is a good thang...keep it up....look forward to some new andold rivalries...shouts out to all positive minded individuals in the 06....yall we gotta get this money...all #2's what up...NKO what's up in yo zone...3xchamp...keep it moving....Young Dudes Ready...YD#2 out

That was the place to be Church. I was there too like my man Ex I was giving thanks to the man who made it possible. I cant wait for this SUPER DRAFT. It's going to be off the chain. With that said here is the first one of the 06. Holla back and lets keep this board cracking.

Now is the time to register for the Super draft
Just three more months to practice your craft
It’s time to see what you can do on the field
Was it all just trash talk or can you keep it real
No more hiding behind a fake computer name
It’s time to man up…..let’s see if you got game
The party is going to be bananas like off the chain
Only three short months remain
If you haven’t signed up there is still time now
It’s easy click on the draft link and it will show you how
This will be something that you won’t want to miss
Better sign up now to get on that Super Draft List
Now there may be some who don’t want to play
Come on down anyway to kick it with the BASA
Last but certainly not least the FRAT will be there too
So lets all get together and make it do what it do! AAAAYYYY

Happy new year to all at the basa and to all board member. and good luck to yd#2,church and the derrty squad from the 502Boyz.And to my brother Dimsun#10 and Exdous#4 also to you HM and everybody else that I for got.

Happy New Year, Can't wait to see the fam in ATL,
as usual the Party's where 1843 will be everyone'e invited

Happy New Year to all!!!

#2CHURCH you are right it's time to make a change. We all need to make a change at some point.

WHAT'S UP DAWG? HATE I DIDNT SEE YOU LAST NIGHT AT INDOOR. ARE YOU GOING TO FIVE FOOTAZ PARTY TONIGHT AT THE FOX TRAP? LET ME KNOW I STEP OUT FOR A SEC TO POLITIC. ALSO LET ME KNOW IF TRECIE GOT A GAME BEFORE FRIDAY, I GOTTA SEE SOME HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL BEFORE I LEAVE. PEACE LIL REDDE #13

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.

NEAL WHAT'S UP BRO,TD,WOLF,CHURCH,NASHVILLE FINEST,DAVIDA#7,MS.NASHVILLE,WADE,HOTGIRLS,COACH D,MS.DAT,911,NKO,MS.ARKANSAS,MS.LA,THILL#21,NODOUT22,EXODUS,KJ,SMALLZ,D24,#15,BALLORFALL(HOW'S THE RECOVERY),HOMECOMING.

SEE YOU GUYS AT THE DRAFT.

Happy New Year and many blessing to you all...KING OUT!!

SMOOTH24 WUT UP MAN,TELL THE FELLAS(STORM)I SAID WHAT'S HAPPENING.

Redde what up man....give me a buzz....good to see you back in da lou...

Happy New Year to all. Whats up to the board, I have been on vacation and really not on the message board. I really miss conversating with the BASA players, families and friends. I hope that everyone made it through the holidays without any negative situations. I would like for all of you'll to pray for my co-worker who lost her inspiration(Oldest Brother). I will like to give shouts out to Church, Coach D, Duck(Coach D Father), #15, Exodus, Homecoming, Dinsum, Lil Redde, Neal/502Boys, YD#2 & Young Dudes Team, Suqad 1 Team, Duece, Davida#7, Shneka11,Greene#44, Gina, Ms. Miller, Ms. Arkansas, Ms. Nashville, Nashville Finest, The Hot Girls Team, Ms. LA, Ms. Dat, Lotay, and the St. Louis City Hitters. Phrase of the day:
TAKE LIFE FOR A SPIN, ITS FULL OF POSSIBILITIES.

Hello everyone.... I need for everyone to connect hands, even grab somebody's hand that you may not like that much and come closer and ................. .. Shout-out Tito, Ms. Miller,, 911, nkozone, yd#2, the Hot girls,
Dasha, Davida, Jameka, Older Man, Homecoming, Dinsum, Ball or Fall, Hercle, The Lady Cobra's and Coach, Sheneka, Coach D, sponsor of "Dyme Team", and all of the people on the board.. Now everybody get registered for the Super Draft, even though Im not registered yet because I might not get to make it only because of some prior arrangements , I really want to go though.. Church keep the board twerking and everyone ............

HEY EVERYONE:

WELCOME BACK, I HOPE THAT EVERYONE'S HOLIDAY WAS A BLESSED ONE, I WOULD LIKE TO SAY WHATS UP TO PT #30, NASHVILLES FINEST, JEMEIKA #30, MS MILLER, MS NASHVILLE, SHNEKA #11, NKO, MS ARKANSAS, MS LA, GINA, #15, DINSUM #10, EXDOUS #4, CARLOS (GREYSTONE),GREENE #44, COACH D, 3X CHAMP(TUFO), SMALLZ, WADE #2, YD #2, GA MIXX, BASA STAFF, EASTSIDE PLAYERS, COACH NUTT 99, AND EVERYONE ELSE WHOM I FAIL TO MENTION...

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

Happy New Year!!!!!! Shout outs to all my BASA family. Ms. DAT thanks again for all your help! Everyone stay positive and lets make this year the best one yet.

You mean FAILED

TBROWN WUT UP BOY,YOU KNOW YOU MY ACE.

I would like to give a shout-out to myself

OH YEAH , CHURCH, I SEE WHERE YOU WENT TO CHURCH FOR THE NEW YEAR, THAT'S GOOD BECAUSE YOU NEED JESUS... I THOUGHT THAT WAS FUNNY... I CRACK MYSELF UP...

What's up on a 2's Day! And you funny as hell Ms Nashville....lol But anyway Happy New Year to everybody who comes on the board. And Spellcheck, I was wondering when you were going to make your presence felt. Well, I didn't go to Church, but I went to two parties that were off the chain. Pretty sleepy on a Monday!

Ha-Ha and thanks for the shout-out and maybe you should have a SALAD I thought that was Funny ...here's a ... and NOW, if you notice a few changes or you can't get through 2 me by e-mail....hmmmmm you're ONE of the CHANGES....Go Figure ,Home Coming...shed Light on this "CHANGE"....and here hit this

I guess someone forgot all about they brotha
I see you gave a shout out to all the others
It seems as though it's been a while
What happended I use to make you smile
Did I do something so bad that I offend you
Now you don't like it when I do what I do
I know you thought I was somebody else
But I told you I am my own self
It's cool I just thought I would say hey
Maybe we all will be cool again someday
If you know who you are send me some mail
I will wait and see if time will tell.
Holla back at you bro
Cause I know you know.

GROOVY

I need a ................ I'm in my feelings...

Here

What up Board?! I just had to get Wade..man I know you are sleepy, because today is Tuesday!

Whats up softball world just wanted to holla at my boy DINSUM #10, it was good to finally get to play with you in Panama City got to do it again soon. I"ll holla at you later PEACE!!!

WHAT UP YD #2 I HATE WE DIDNT HANG WHEN YOU CAME TO THE A TOWN HOPEFULLY YOU COME FOR THE SUPERDRAFT. LIL KEV WHATS UP MY CAT GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND THE CITY HITTERS COACH D, TANK #11, CHURCH HIT ME UP DAWG

I will in about 30min

The Chi is in the house. Big ups to Ms. Dat, Exodus, and the rest of the Midwest family.

What up Big all and the midwest fam. Like to give a shout out to all my bros and sista's in the frat also. NKO,911,Ms. Dat I'm ready for that super draft and frat getting together for the first time. What up Mr Prez?

"AAYYYY"...what's crackin? Mr.SECURITY

Just trying to make it through another day. ok feel better now.