BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHO IS THE TEAM TO BEAT IN THE REC-DIVISON IN THE STL

I THINK ITS THE BROWNS BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONLY TEAM TOO SLIT WITH CLASS ACT AT THE YOUNG DUDES TOURN. ALSO CLASS ACT HAD SUPER REC PLAYERS ON THE TEAM.

Re: WHO IS THE TEAM TO BEAT IN THE REC-DIVISON IN THE STL

wrong!! The best rec team is St. Louis is LOL or ST. Loius Pirates!!!

Hmmm.....wonder where they are getting their news from....LOL, Browns, P-rats.....good teams...but beware....time will soon tell....YD#2

What are ya'll smokin, you better beware, 1843 beat the Browns 3 out of 4 times, and LOL is over thye hill,the Pirates half their team defected to Darius Miles, don't get the gamne twisted, well see on the field chumps

GHOST:...e-mail me ASAP

As usual I have to set the record straight. First of all I will say that here in the Lou we have some teams that think they are prime time and some teams want to be. I think that in the Lou the Rec teams that will be battling for the Lou is Esquire, Extreme, Stars, and it is because these are veteran teams and have been on the circuit. I did not vote for my team because it isn't fair to vote on your own, as you can see most votes above is people on those teams that they are voting for. I will stress this to the Lou, most of my teammates played with Impact last year and we finished in the top ten of the rec division in the world. This year we have added some players and we will beat most of the teams that is mentioned above because of pure talent. We are a veteran team and we will not talk trash on the board but let our work be seen on the dirt. The City Hitters can show you better than talking on the board. Peace and put up when we meet.

well put NKO....when did extreme and stars become REC...

I have to agree with you Nkozone those three teams are pretty tough. But Esquire and LOL are beatable. When I played with the Shockers we wore Esquire out. The toughest of the three are Volley Stars. To tell the truth since we have so many teams in the Lou that play favoritism and can't deal with others on their team most of the good and great players are spread out. That's why you can't truly say who has the best team until the season starts.

Ghost you are died wrong, Only one player came from the p-rat to d-miles team takeover, and he didn't go to world with them. The p-rat are still a very hard team to beat. We are trying to get there also.

I tell you teams from the lou what. If i dont see you on sunday in the Nelly tournament then you should not be on here hyping your team up!!!

If I don't see them Browns in Aikens for the first A whooping of the year....don't get back on the board...... Ain't this is basketball season.....Don't play B-Ball in your softball uniforms.....LOL!!!!!1