BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sponsor Profile: Carlos Gray, leaves no Stone unturned.

Check out our latest profile on YOUR BASA website as we profile one of the premier sponsors in the game today, Carlos Gray of Graystone Mortgage.

Re: Sponsor Profile: Carlos Gray, leaves no Stone unturned.

Awesome interview!! I absolutely love the orange (FAMU)!! Mr. Gray keep holding it down and much props/respect for you as a sponsor, coach, and softball fan. The game of softball could use a few more sponsors of your caliber! Good luck in '06.

WB # 24

Good interview. . I wish Graystone the best of luck in 06.

Ms. Arkansas

Great job Nupe,keep up the good work.

Great Interview Mr. Gray I wish Graystone much success in 2006... I am defintely looking forward to seeing you guys play!

Great interview Mr. Gray. If not for the sponsors, there would be no teams!! If I ever get a job, we may be able to swing some mortgage business your way

Good job Carlos, that was the best way to represent our team with the family first attitude because we are all one big family. Keep up the good work and lets finish the unfinished business in 2006. Thanks again.....

Good interview Carlos and Good luck to you and the rest of Graystone family for 2006 from the 502Boyz.

GREAT INTERVIEW CARLOS AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY GRAYSTONE PEEPS.

Nice interview and looking forward 2 the competion and good luck in '06 "CHURCH"

Great interview Big Guy,you guys have a great team and play well together,Good Luck and much sucess this year also. Dinsum#10,L.M.S.,Birmingham.AL

HAPPY NEW YEAR CARLOS:

GREAT INTERVIEW, CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE 06 SEASON KICKS IN. GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS AND I WILL SEE YOU IN APRIL IF NOT BEFORE THEN.

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

Basa why did you interview him and not someone from the team or even the two world champ coach. I guess money talks more, right?

THANKS FOR ALL OF THE KIND WORDS EVERYONE!! T REALLY FEELS GOOD TO BE EMBRACED LIKE THIS. TO "CURIOUS"...THE BASA APPROACHED ME ABOUT DOING THE INTERVIEW, MAYBE THEY WANTED SOMETHING A LITTLE DIFFERENT BY DOING A SPONSOR INTERVIEW. I DON'T KNOW. BUT I WILL BE THE FIRST TO PUT IN A REQUEST TO HAVE MANNY WILLIAMS INTERVIEWED! NOT ONLY DO I FEEL LIKE I HAVE A GREAT TEAM; I HAVE A GREAT COACHING STAFF TO GO ALONG WITH IT! HOPEFULLY THAT ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION "CURIOUS".

We have been through this countless times. If you wannt someone interviewed, all you have to do is nominate them and provide contact info. It's that simple. You can even do it in private by sending the request to staff@basasoftball.com

BETTER YET CURIOUS....WHY DON'T YOU NOMINATE WHO YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE INTERVIEWED FROM MY TEAM. OVER HERE, THE SPONSOR IS A VERY BIG PART OF THE TEAM....WHAT DOES MONEY HAVE TO DO WITH IT? I'M A PART OF THE BASA FAMILY JUST AS YOU ARE. HOW ABOUT YOU DOING AN INTERVIEW? I THINK THAT WOULD BE GOOD.

well I've seen you guys when you come to our city (unknown) and I just know there some really good players on the team who I thought should be interviewed. Maybe I will nominate a few, but don't take it personal, I was just sharing my thoughts.

NO PROBLEM "CURIOUS" I DIDN'T TAKE IT PERSONAL. JUST TRYING TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION.

Great Interview,Good Luck To you and Greystone in 06

Correction ( GRAYSTONE )

Good Job with the interview Carlos, way to let 'em know we're coming right back at 'em in 2006. THAAAAT'S RIIIIGHT!!!!