BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAYYYYY".....Happy New Year...just check-in..."CHURCH"

Heyyyyy ....what's crackin?Just breezing through and ,hope you all are enjoying your new day,so until then Peace and Talk 2 you 2sday......"CHURCH"

Re: "AAYYYYY".....Happy New Year...just check-in..."CHURCH"

Happy New Year..Church!

Ms. Arkansas

What up CHURCH? Man I so glad this year was over with..Wish everybody the best of 2006..
May God Bless!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR BASA..FROM SMALLZ..

Happy New Year to all! Brought in da new year w/ my #1 fam, Wade, of course and some of my closest friends. We did it big in da ATL!

Happy Happy New Year!! Praise God!! We are here!! and I am claiming that 2006 is going to be a Blessed and Prosperous year for all!
I brought in the new year with the sounds of Will Downing and Maze.. Ken Ford opened and was the bomb.. I never knew a violin could sound so awesome...

Nik G,

Who was the lucky man that took you.

Playmakers #8 and Wade ...Did you see anyone in Atl with a peach falling in their hairdoo with 2006 in lights ...Sorry for that one , still trying to get over last night so I can do it again in about 3 hours,,,,,,YOOOOOOOOU KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Happy New Year to everybody on the Basa.And that a good way to bring it in Niki.G.But I was in church praiseing god

I hope everyones new years night was a blast? it was tha best ever! see you all very soon & stay healty,out of trouble & focus....

Happy New Year, everyone!! I brought in the New Year with family at my house and watching MaDea on DVD!!Then went to church today to bring the new year in right, and it felt goood....

Happy New Year to all my BASA brothers and sisters!!

Happy New Year 2 all Ms. Dat holla at me Hurtem3@yahoo.com

Hey Curious come on now... I can't give up all the info. Besides, who said someone took me?... Can't a sista stand alone?

Neal, sounds like you did it right, In the Lords house! For the last few years that is how I have brought the New Years in..Actually I go in shut-in for 2 days prior too.. but trust me, even with Will and Maze blowing I found the time to give praise

Again, everyone be safe..tomorrow is back to business as usual...

Happy New Year to Everyone. Hope you all had a HAPPY NEW YEAR. I know my son and I did. Started the New Year of very Happy and had a couple dollars in my pocket so hopefully that means I will keep money in my pocket and be happy this whole year.
What's up to All my HOT GIRLS/JUST US. Will see everyone Saturday for the work out. DO IT DO IT DO IT
Getting it together for '06

HOT GIRL 11

Happy New Year Everyone!

'06 should be quite the year for BASA Softball and I hope to meet all the faces behind the keyboard sometime in the coming year.

I hope everyone had a safe & happy new year. Now lets get ready to RUMMMMBLE. Peace