BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Let's do it big in '06!

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

To All Friends,

I'm going thru softball withdrawals and couldn't sleep. Me and some of my closest friends are hitting today @ 1:00 (Messer). Swinging for the the first time in '06, The excitement is killing me!!

Let's reminisce: (Think back to your teenage years)

It's like that first day of school, new outfits all laid out and you can't wait to put one on. New duds, new kicks, fresh cut/hair-do, new cologne/perfume....

As we embark on the '06 with our new/old teams, let's not forget to ENJOY life!!!

Food For Thought:

I usually call my mom first thing this morning, she passed in June '05 after years of battling alcohol addiction. We'd talk about blackeyed peas, 1st visitor to your house, and New Year's resolutions. After an emotional visit home yesterday, I knew I wouldn't be making that call this morning.

I usually get up with my close friend Robert "1-9" Jackson around about this time to discuss playing with New Image again. New Image introduced me to BASA and I thank him for that! If he were here, we'd probably discussed me going to ST. Louis with him to get Nelly's cash! This year that won't happen! I wish it would!!

I also knew that around this time, Kenny Key would call to convince me to continue to play beside him with Godfather's/Colbert. He promised to cover every from gap to gap, making me look good in the process. He did just that!!! I wish he could!

My resolution in '06 is not to get in shape, become a better player, etc..... It is to reconnect with friends and family. Those that I've lost, those that I've drifted away from, and those I've yet to make.

To all friends that reads this post, thanks for allowing me to revisit some friends that I've lost (Mom, Kenny, 1-9)and I'll get around to the rest of you soon.

WB # 24

Well said WBrown...well said!!!

I feel you Willie B...I'm getting ready for CHURCH and saying to myself,can't wait till CHURCH is over to go and hit today,it will be 67 degrees here in the MACTOWN! HAPPY NEW YEAR to ALL in '06

Happy New Year to everybody From the 502Boyz.And to all Basa staff And Board Member.

Mr. Brown a better man could not have said that as good as you did.. See you guys on the clay..Thanks BASA for the excitement you guys have brought to nthis board and softball period..You guys have done a wondeful job keep it up for 2006

smallz#9

Mr. Brown, well said and very touching. Good Luck and Be Safe to everyone in 06.

Ms. Arkansas

I don't know you bro, but that was well said!! I'm sure I'll meet you at a ballpark in 06.