BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Alton in Iraq

We haven't heard from you in a while, just wanted to check on you over there. Remember, if you can make it, your spot in the Super Draft is reserved and paid for.

May God continue to keep you and Bless You.

BASA

Re: Alton in Iraq

Also,
Happy New Year!

We're still stuck in yesteryear.

Wow!!! I want to thank the BASA family for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers. And for any of you out there that do know me, I will be leaving Iraq in 3 days. For those responsible for saving me a spot in the draft, I thank you, and I will do so personally then. I will definately be there, God willing and delivering me home safely. I hope that everyone had a great Holiday Season. God Bless and see you all soon.

Alton "Taz" Williams

Alton that is wonderful. You were always in our thoughts and prayers. We look forward to seeing you at the draft. Make sure you log on tomorrow to fill out the form with all of your info and remember you are playing on us. It is the least we can do.

You have made huge a scarifice for all of us and for that we are forever grateful.

I have registered and will be on a flight out of here tomorrow evening. See you all soon.
Alton