BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
To ( BASA) What changes will be implimented in 2006

What will be different from last year,Did you guys make any changes to anything?

Re: To ( BASA) What changes will be implimented in 2006

Hi Tim,

Look for in the next few weeks announcements regarding 2006, including World Tourney Site, Classifications and any rule changes.

Thanks,
BASA

Thanks,Happy Holidays to you and your fam,Good luck on the transfer.

Thank for the up date. And where ever you are transfering to good luck.Happy New Year from the 502Boyz

Yeahhh SHOWTIME, good luck 8's in 2006.Looking forward to a great season.

Thanks Legz,Keep doing the damm thang. Cya ya in aiken

showtime talks big but they lost to big george and his radiers what up with that i believe it sent you girls home

Re: Re: To ( BASA) What changes will be implimented in 2006

#2 in the world.........Baby! Where was ya'll at?

#2 in the WORLD.....Baby! Where was ya'll?

#7 you happy 2 be number 2 in the world ,I don't get it...unless it was first world experience and you placed 2nd...then congrat's...if not? you need 2 step it up a couple of notches

Well it was my 1st experience, my teams 2nd..... And I'm proud of my team. That was great for us to be a second year team...Trust me we will step it up. How many WORLD Finals apperances do you have? Just a question......

Keep playing young Danielson.....

By no means are we happy finishing #2 in the Worlds. Youngdudes yeah the Raiders got us in the LOU, but we'll be back. Good Luck to all in 06

Youndude they dont talk big they show BIG, RUN RULED everybone after spotting everybody 5 to 8 runs until the championship.Down 12-0 faught all the way back and lost 14-12, Dem boys got heart, and Had 4 starters that couldnt make it to the tournament. And 1 that left in the middle of the tournament on saturday.Not to mention the injuries.Church they might not be proud for taking 2nd. but i am. They just put that team together in 03.Good luck in 2006 Church and Youngdude.

True Fan I hear you talking, but run ruled everybody up to the championship game is an untruth. I recall playing them and losing to them by 1 run. Last I checked 1 run doesn'nt constitute run rule. I have mad respect for there club...but do some fact checking prior to posting.

ncb,what team are you from

Young dude,where were u when Showtime was battling 4 1st? I don't recall seeing any young dudes in the park that night.At least not on a diamond.If anyone has the results for the top 5 teams,please tell me if the young dudes placed?Keep playing young dude and maybe when you're an older dude you'll place. Good Luck in 06.

Yeah Legz

T'man,Whattup ''LIL BRO''
Thanks for all your support in 05.
I Holla

Young dude,The original question was what changes would be made in 06,I have a respectable team and dedicated fanclub, we dont get on here and hate any other team or disrespect anyone,its all about positivity and motivation.
I hope 1 change in 06 is that people can get on the board and give props instead of negative replies, Good luck to you and your team in 06 anyway,Peace
''I Holla''

never was it to b hatin i just was listen to a story and just had to make sure that the story was true there's no need to hate cause before the game i said you where going home i cant help that i was right don't blame me blame my parents

CONGRADS TO YOU GUYS DO THE DAMM THING LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL PLAY....SO GOOD LUCK IN THE UPCOMMING YEAR.... 88 YOU CAN ONLY FIGURE WHO I AM? LITTLE BIG POCKETS ...

Whatsup Silky, Get ready for a wild ride this year, Cya
I HOLLA

Silky hit me on my email