BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy New Year

I just want to tell My BASA FAM Happy New Year which is everybody that reads this board. I would like to thank all of you for making 05 fun in the off season and Making 06 something to see and hear about in the coming months. So as you go out, do whatever you doing this weekend be safe and alway give thanks to the man in charge for giving us breath to do what we do. Happy New Year from Me and that clean dressing hard hitting South Ga Magic

Re: Happy New Year

Happy New Year to everybody on the BASA.From the 502Boyz and Me

To all my BASA family, HAppy New Year!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY BASA FAMILY, FROM ALL THE LADIES OF JUST US SOFTBALL AND THE HOT GIRLS. AND EVERYONE PLEASE BE SAFE IF YOUR GOING TO BE OUT DRINKING AND DRIVING.

HOT GIRL 11

HEY T HOLLAND and SHNEKA

I HOPE THAT YOUR DAY IS GOING WELL. I JUST WANTED TO WISH MY BASA FAMILY A HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEAR. PLEASE BE SAFE, I WANT TO SEE EVERYONE BACK NEXT YEAR.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE
Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

SHNEKA YOUR'VE GOT MAIL.....

tee Happy New year buddy....I hear you playing football...take care of yourself...you know your injuries don't heal like they use to...Boy you are getting old!!!!!1

Yeah I'm playing and I will be careful and you right I don't heal as fast I used to but I not getting old just a lil wiser.

Wanted to take the time out to say Happy New Year to B.A.S.A, All the Rec Teams,My Extended Cleveland Showtime Family, Our Great fans, Our Brother From... The 502 Boys, Dynasty (we owe you one_) The A's, Tombstone and of course all my boys from the 216 ...Hitline Express. God Bless 88

Happy New Year to you my brother from the 216.from the 502boyz and to team Dynasty tell Ernest and Rodney hello.

I just wanted to Wish My BASA Family A Happy New Year, and please be safe. I want to see everyone back in "06" Everyone be Sweet. I'll Holla.

Gina has left the building

I would like to wish a happy New Year from me to all of you
To all who will be going out and making it do what it do
Remember to stay safe and dont give them people a reason
We all gone do it big in the 06'season AAAYYYYY (end)

Have a safe and Happy New Year BASA Fam!!! I'll be looking for a Role Call to see who's hung over

"AAYYYYYY"...Everyone...Let it Do what it DO... .....and don't forget 2(hit the box) see you in the '06

Team Bring it, You know I didnt mean to leave my dogs out.Especially when its your turn to buy. Happy Holidays

Happy New Year to all my BASA Family. Be safe and much love.

Ms. Arkansas

WISHING YOU A BLESSED,HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEAR TO ALL THE BASA FAMILY AND ALSO WISHING YOU THE BEST OF EVERYTHING IN 06...............DS NEAL OUT...CAN I GET A HOOAH