BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pace/Tps

Will Pace/Tps have a team next year. Have heard that they will be back strong as usual. They had a great pickup last year with the young kid from Jersey, along with Larry Carter, Jeff and Jerold Smith.

Re: Pace/Tps

I can take just as much as I dish out, but please refrain from posting under my name. Is it not that you have a name? The use of your own, will bring to light the name you should defend, but if you do just that, the laughter brought about from the masses would be greater than you can bear!!

Terence W. McDaniel/Pace/TPS #3

WINNER'S COMPETE!!!

The men of Pace Electronics/TPS will be back in 2006. The roster will have a different look than previous years. The new edition will be comprised of a few veterans and some younger very determined players, who will carry our tradition into the future.

#00,#3,#22,#55

Terence W. McDaniel/Pace Electronics/TPS #3

WINNER'S COMPETE!!!

As we have stated before, anyone using another person's name to post will be banned. Also, if you are going to call someone out by name, you must leave your name. No exceptions.

Thank You!!!

Keep up the great job!!!

I HOPE THE NEXT TIME YOU COME TO CINCINNATI, YOU DONT BRING THAT LAME TEAM THAT GOT SMACKED AROUND LAST YEAR. CAN YOU SAY DONE BEFORE 12!!!!

What up Think Pink #3? I hope you got those little girls and your wife what they ask for for christmas cause you know they will bust that head to the white meat! I hope all is well in cold MI. You know my hoop team is currently 7-0 we just won the stop DWI tourney in NY. Yeah just think a former pro football player is one of ohio's better young basketball coaches 51-7 in 2 1/2 years! I will be playing this year with GFM/Worth gettin in shape and looking forward to helping GFM repeat as world champs! Take care and stay in touch

T-Mac, what's happening my brother! I just wanted to say hello and wish you and your family a Happy New Year!

Mark Mitchell

What's up Mitch,

Happy New Years to you and your family, I hope all is well. Congratulations on your hoop squad, keep up the good work.

As for myself, I'm back coaching, assisting Eddie Lee with a High School Varsity B-ball team. We've got a lot of young kids, but they're coming along. We're 4-5 right now, but by the time the sectionals come around we'll be ready.

Good luck with GFM this year, I'll be around at a couple of tournaments this summer so hopefully I'll see you then.

Peace,
Stevie