BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who from the Midwest is going to the Super Draft?

I'd like to put some faces to all these names.

Re: Who from the Midwest is going to the Super Draft?

repping DERRTY

What's up Big Al? I'm going and some of the guys from my team are going. I think Ms. Dat going also. That's about all I know from our area. Oh my boy Home coming said that he was coming too.

yeah I am going, checked on ticket last night!! Big Al and Exodus, y'all flying or driving?

I'm sending the four star general

Definately flying!!

What up Big Al, it's Big Daddy. I'm thinking about making dat trip also. Flying also. Holla back.

alright, I checked on tickets and out of the Chi I think i saw 205 or 215 round trip, and direct flights out of Milwaukee $196....I can't remember if they were direct flights out of Chicago

I shall visit the festivities,KING OUT!! I represent the Mid-West

I am thinking about flying as well. I was going to drive with some friends but they to slow in taking care of buis. Ms Dat hola back about those tickets.

Ex-you have mail

Sorry Ms.Dat I'm not at work right now. You can send it to my home e-mail

ok ex, you have mail at home now

Hey Big Al, do you play with or know aome guys we know from WAukegan, Herb, Geno, Kenny and Eugene?

All those guys are on the Ballers!

I'll see most of them tonight at Toby's, we are raffling off some things.

We took the guys from the Reds that live up north and added some younger blood to the mix.

tell them the ladies from Racine said hello, and let us know when y'all have stuff going on, we are only 20-30 minutes away

Next time I'll be sure to let you ladies know. Were planning a couple of tourneys in the Spring. We might have a function coming up if i can get it all together. We meet every other Sunday at Toby's for soul food and football. Friday nights are all you can eat catfish. You, myself, and Exodus should try to put something together and bring B.A.S.A. to the Chi. I think it would be easier If it was a joint effort. Think on it. That cruise thing is a great idea. If you know a good travel agent, let me know. We are traveling a lot this year.

Alright Big Al, send me your e-mail address. We are working on a Valentines Dance, y'all should come....Were you there when me and my girl came down to the park this summer in Waukegan?

Who would be interested in chartering a bus? We could make stops along the way.

Ms. Dat, you can reach me at bigal1025_1970. Curious, I was going to fly but if we could get enough people involved, I'd be down.

I know me and some of my team mates would be interested in chartering a bus. You can reach me at 815-703-1663.

hey Big Al you didn't finish your e-mail address, as far as the bus, I will probably pass, the less time I spend getting there, the more time I have to spend in ATL, I got family there

Sorry Ms. Dat, its @yahoo.com

Ms Dat you got mail