BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stop hiding behind your Big Brother...(Young Dudes)

Is it me or that the Young Dudes are not representing the Lou in Rec. You guys must not be as good as the Browns or jelly Boys. Stop hiding behind Derrty and come play some Softball!!!!!1

Re: Stop hiding behind your Big Brother...(Young Dudes)

#15 we don't hide behind no one....Derrty squad is what it is....our complete team is off the street....new to the whole softball deal...we have spent too years learning this sport...where we respect the game enough not to run off at the mouth...but learn from our big brothers....06 is our third year...and it's gonna be a charm... ...there's no hiding....just learning...last year we place in 3 or 4 tournaments here in the lou...including the show me showdown.. .not bad for a coachless team new to this...where most guys out here....has been playing for 3+ years w/various clubs we fresh from the clubs....but again 3rd yr is a charm...dem other cats aint even on our level....BIG TALK...and AAAYYY!! New MURPH in stores April featuring dat's dat Bull****...what up derrty!!YD#2 out

So can we get some of that club money in Aikens.... we are looking ya'll to come and participate because ya'll might need one more year! Ya'll aint ready but I understand your excuse!!!!!1

and if you didn't know who i play for It will be The South Georgia Magic and my postion is 3rd base in case ya'll want to send a BB down at me...love to lower batting averages!!!!!1

We plan on being in Aiken...and BB's is what you want...BB's is what you get...I ain't seen yall play either...but your request will be granted...no excuses needed big dawg....I say we ready so we ready...we'll be traveling lot more 06' and for me #2 U will know where I at...again New Murph in stores featuring #15....gotta get dat dust....YD#2 out

oh yeah...we be in Atlanta 2...where we'll get dat dust...as well....

Good luck in 2006 from the 502Boyz and keep working together.

4 sho Neal...good luck to ya'll as well...and to all teams in the 06'

In stores in March released only in Aiken, S carolina.....Petey Pableo...ablum titled....Taken over the wild mid west...featuring Young Dudes as back up dancers!!!!!!1 If dust you want dust you will see coming from the mit of the first baseman!!!!1

Come on man...is that called for...we'll leave the dancing to you overthere on 3rd base...Mr Pablo...

I don't know YD#2, I don't think #15 will be doing too much dancing over there on third base, he might dance back to the dugout after he has thrown you out.

me personally don't do 3rd base....but I have some Broad Dugan's who paints the lines rather well...but I will especially add it to my game...when we see dem S GA boys...I only know 1 3rd base that I vouch 4 and that's my Brotha on Derrty Squad....REAL TALK...tell em' Church!! but if he got game it will show...pimpin...he will have his chance....#2 for YD out...

We have the Coldest 3rdbase, this is true,until I see different, I'm gone love to see Ga Majic and the Young Dudes.....this might be the premier GAME in REC.....hmmmmm, might see some of this in Aiken.... and don't forget that MURHPY LEE will be out in April....feature single that "BullSh*T".....it's TOUGH....DERRTY.....

YD#2 all fun and games pimpin...just trying to get you pumped up so when we do finally meet the game might be as big as Storm/Derrty. I just don't hear from ya'll much...hopefully we'll see ya'll first in Aikens...BASA make it happen!!!!!1
Murph please come harder than last Cd...not to knock ya...I bought the last one but was disappointed because of my inticipation of your lyrical skills!!!!!1

no doubt #15....trust it is all fun and games...we are looking forward to challenge and to be challenged...we are expecting a lot from our team and we want to play against those claiming to be the best...as for Murph's joint it is a much better lyrical CD...there won't be any disappoints...this go around...