BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BASA reunion trip?

Hey BASA board, I have an idea that I would like to bounce off of y'all. Would anyone be interested in partcipating, maybe after next season, in a BASA trip or cruise? Like a reunion type event, for all of those affiliated with BASA. A nice weekend, or exteneded weekend away, and not have to worry about playing ball, and relaxing somewhere in the sun. I have planed our family cruise and you can get some really good group rates for cruises and trips to resorts

Re: BASA reunion trip?

This is a Good Thing

Hummmmm, I like that Ms DAT!

I think thats a GREAT idea Ms. Dat. Our family went on one last year to the Bahamas and I think we only paid about 350.00 per person. We are going on another one in May for the same rate but maybe more days I think. But that would be a great idea, a boat full of BASA folks, picture that.
I know you can count the HOT GIRLS in.

HOT GIRL 11

I like that idea.

That a great plan .But maybe a resort because that is hurricain season around the time after the world.But if so that a good plan any way Ms.Dat

whether it is a resort or cruise, I think we should plan around hurricane season, to be on the safe side. I can check, but i know on the cruises they accommodate reunions well..

I like that count me in and also we can NETWORK because we have so many intellects and many college gradutes in high postions!!!!!1

Good idea I'm down. Keep us posted.

Yes Ms,Dat you can count the 502boyz in or just me.That a good plan so keep me posted ok

The Stone Cold Family will definitely participate in any function sponsored with BASA. Please post any updates concerning this idea.

Now we need an ok from the BASA staff. But I am willing to assist with the planning....

Stone Cold go to are site www.leaguelineup.com/lou502boyz and sign in.and contact me at 502-608-2273

We wit it!

I like the BASA cruise idea, I'm diggin' the way we're taking this softball thing into other positive directions. Let's keep the ideas coming.

Great idea Ms. DAT!

YOU CAN COUNT ALL OF GRAYSTONE IN ON THIS ONE!!!! GREAT IDEA. LET US KNOW.

ok y'all if we do this post messages and let me know your preferences as to where you want go and for how long. I am thinking a cruise because of the low cost and great amenities. And they can "cruise away" from hurricanes!! I am also thinking maybe something after the co-ed worlds, so either Ocotber or November. if we do 3 night, they are usually Thur-Sun and if 4 night usually go thru Monday. For 5 night they are usually during the week. So let me know and I can get to planning. We just make a small deposit and then you have until 80 days prior to departure to pay your balance. So put aside some of those tax refunds!! When I went to Bahamas on my cruise it was only $300.....AND THAT INCLUDES ALL FOOD, ENTERTAINMENT AND ROOM!!

This is a great idea. Please count me in!!!!!!

That not bad so I will talk to my team and see what they think.But I would be glad to go.

i'm new to the basa family, but that's a great idea. it'll be like a big family reunion. i would definitely participate.

Sounds good to me. Keep me posted.

Let's make it happen family.

that is really a great idea. i love everything thats going on in the basa and it just seems to be getting better and better each year. you can count team bring it to be part of the trip.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is a good idea. I am very much interested,so keep me posted.

We miss you Ms.LA at our dance.But Happy New Year

Ms. Dat

Great minds think alike,I was thinking about the same thing, however I wanted the cruise to have another purpose ,College Fund for Kenny Keys children. I hope everyone consider your idea.

to Everybody who has your e-mail listed on your posts- you have mail regarding the cruise

Great idea! Make that happen. Something different on the softball circuit.

HEY MS DAT

HOW WAS YOUR HUMPDAY TODAY? I HOPE WELL. I DEFINITELY WANT SOME INFO ON THE CRUISE. I NEED A VACATION GIRL.
TAKE CARE AND BE BLESSED, TALK TO YA SOON

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

Davida-you have mail ---and Homecoming, i forgot you on the last e-mail

Ms. Dat, what is your email address? Thanks.

I know I'm getting in late on this but count me in too. Can you send me some info?

free spirit, my e-mail is stacia.thompson@cuw.edu

hot girl 8, you have mail

Hello Ms.Dat. Keep me posting on the information and am very much interested. My email address is: lesa.a.spillman@chase.com

ms L.A. that was smooth. i know that email address was meant for me

YOU ALL HAVE MAIL!!

Ms. Dat I did not get the event attachment and would you please count me in. I would vote on the #2 because it gives us more time in Mexico. Thanks and people let us take control of the whole cruise.

NKO you have mail!!

Ms. Dat, shoot me that email.

Big Al you have mail!!!

Hey 1st timer/atl storm,
I have not gotten any mail from you yet.

I don't care which one we go on cause I am there. I think this will be really fun!!