BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAAYYYYY" REAL TALK ...WHY?..Do Players...Once they leave a Team...Talk Bad about the TeamPlayers?

"AAYYYY"... ...Oh,yea...this type of crap happens all the time,it's crazy....but you know what I'm talkng about...so don't look so or even spooked and hold your drink ....I figure this people....and yes Ladies it's on the Women's circuit 2.....I think those People have personal problems....and why? Go through a WHOLE SEASON holding personal Issues with your team or Players...do US all a Favor and just leave SOONER, instead of kicking off FAKE BEEF, when you WIN then you were friends but when you lose you ENEMIES ...I would go deeper but I'll let my Peeps Home Coming...break yall off some of and have you saying HMMMMMMMM....hold up....BALL OR FALL...read topic before post ,ok now,here hit this and get into the ZONE and let's CLEAR the air before'06 gets HERRE....and CHURCH it.......

Re: "AAAYYYYY" REAL TALK ...WHY?..Do Players...Once they leave a Team...Talk Bad about the TeamPlaye

Yes I agree with you Mr.President.We need respect the Fans and the young one that are watching us play.Because the young one are the future of the Basa.

Re: "AAAYYYYY" REAL TALK ...WHY?..Do Players...Once they leave a Team...Talk Bad about the TeamPlaye

Well, it's all about their own image. Alot of people think by talking bad, they make themselves look good. I left the first team I was with because they wouldn't let me play because they had the buddy buddy system going and I got offers from other teams to start. Didn't talk bad about them, just batted 1,000 against them and held it down in the field. Can't speak for anybody else, but you got to move on and "CHURCH" it. Let the bat and glove speak for yourself....And that's a little real talk coming from a 27 year old.... And CHURCH, pass that

That goes on a lot with the northern teams, especially the D. All I can add is those types of people are "lost" meaning they have no sense of who they are or what their purpose is in life. They always need to talk about someone else "meaning the team or team players" in order to uplift themseleves and their self esteem. Or they may do it just to make themselves look good. If someone asks them about a team that didn't work out for them, they should just say, it didn't work for me but it may work for you. That should be the end of the conversation and not go about bashing the team or players. I am sure that same team has had your back at times when you needed as well as you have had your issues with the team or players. This is all just in fun and a love of the game so please dont take what you do or someone else does relative to the game of softball personal. This is just my 3 cents. Happy New Year to All.

Wade I agree with you on that, but sometime its not the player that talk about the team when they leave, sometimes its the coach talk about you to other player when you leave the team to play with someone else. If he don't play you the whole year, why stay. That just me talking.

Good Points... ...here hit some more...there's plenty ...I know ya'll feeling this...it 85% of the Arguements....Feelings ,so I say Get OVER it..... ...."CHURCH"......Home Coming....it's on you...

How can we go through a season and hold a grudge
Then after the season you want to sit back and judge
How can we be friends all cool in the hood
Then to find out you never ment me no good
If it was that bad then why did you stay
We could have found someone else who wanted to play
We need to watch what we do in front of the fans and kids
They see what we do...they know what we did
I can see if you left because you didn't get a chance to play
I can't knock you for finding another way
As far as leaving and then bashing your team
Didn't you once all share the same dream
A dream that would drive you to be the very best
A dream that would lead you to the ulitmate success
So all I can say is see ya and I wouldn't want to be ya, peace out and just go
But is case that you didn't know
One monkey don't stop no show. (end)

Yeah, you are right Gina, but I'm going to tell you what you should do, don't entertain them, just grab your bat and glove and let your game speak for you on the field....Nobody can take that away from you...Just like hitting a 2 run 3 run blast on your old team to make them loose the game.... cough..cough That's some more "Church and Real Talk"!

People that do these type of things have to try and make someone besides themselves look bad. If you just sit back and watch sometimes the truth will come out, people are so quick to believe everything that they hear before they sit and think where it is all coming from. I have seen so much of this ballpark drama that it is ridiculous. What is so crazy is when they do all the bad talking and comes back and wants to play with these people they have talked about so bad.

the bad thing about all this...... the people doing this is grown as hell....you wonder what their kids are learning at home. that is a bad situation when you move on to another team by CHOICE and then talk bad about them.....no one drafted you and you are not on contract....so keep it moving....you know within the first three tourneys of the season if you are a good fit with a team. All I'm saying is be men and women and Respect others and the game!!!!!1 remember you can form your OWN TEAM ANY TIME!!!!!1

This subject should be fo tito & wolf. You brothas need to get it together & stop all this jaw jacking about each other.You two use to be cool so find that back & be men. From a player that knos both!

This is open conversation and speak it, but as you speak and I wonder do you think this topic was directed at anyone.....or as the saying goes write and the guilty will fall in place???....."CHURCH" did anyone else get single out in this topic???

No but sometimes the truth hurts....Be men about the situation and then the gossip ....can be left at home....Everyone talking about Cityhitters/Storm....I want a ticket to the fairgrounds when cityhitters play Derrty. church make it happen... I need two round trip tickets to the Lou and a Bodyguard cause after Aikens YD and the Browns will be lookin to gun me down!!!!!1LOL
PS Church do the Browns have any affiliation with the play Meet the Browns?????1 HaHA

#15, You've been doing allot of Jaw Jackin on this board about THE BROWNS. What da deal. Have we played yall before? Did we win? I mean for real it's Whatever. I here you're suppose to be making a special trip to da Lou to see us at the Derrty tourney.....Pack light you won't be herre too long