BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
UMMMMMM...it's WED. WHERE's the Hump Day...SHOUT OUTS

It's usually members on here...giving out shoutout on EVERYTHING.....If you gone do shout outs....keep doing them and you don't have to wait till someone gives you one...take CHARGE.....LEAD...example: I would like 2 give shouts 2 the 911,Home Coming,Exodus,Wade,YD#2,NKO,Tank,3xChamp,Dinsum,502Boyz,Ms.Nashville,Gina,the Hot Girls(do it),#15,Ms.DAT,Ms.LA,Franchise#21,Smallz,Zone3,Redde,ALL Players,and All curious's,Coach D and your Dime team....Ms.Arkansas,Latoy,Ball or Fall,and Everyone else........"CHURCH"

Re: UMMMMMM...it's WED. WHERE's the Hump Day...SHOUT OUTS

Oh,DON KING.....how could I forget YOU

THANKS and SHOUTS to you ALL,I'm just through....KING OUT!!

Good evening.... I would like to first give honor to God who is the head of my life, To the Pastor of the board, the 1st lady, This lovely board member choir. To the ursher board and to all my softball friends. Oh yea I can forget about the BASA staff. I would just like to say that I am happy to be here today and I have really enjoyed my self these past couple of months. One mo thang please continue to pray for our brother Home coming cause he been real sick wit dem words he been bringing to the board, and please keep Church, and Wade in your prayer too they got a touch of glacoma in dey eyes Last but not lease the all dime team which includes my sista Ms.Dat and all of dem Hot girls.

I don't know what 2 say!???.....but does anybody have a empty and if you do shame on you...let me get that....I got all this ....I would like to thank the makers of swiser sweets.....you all right with me...."CHURCH"

what's up board member

What up board....I want to wish everyone a safe a Happy New Year...What up Church

Spell check and a Happy New Year

What'd up? DEUCE...just chillin

What up Church/NKO and friends. JUST SHOUTING !!!!!!!!!!!

Church...white Owls, Garcia Vagas.... I would like to give shouts to all the men out their taking care of their kids and to the ones not.... go straight to H***. You are messing up your kid's life! Church, wade(no kids), zone,smallz(take care of that precious girl), My cuz Roach, nko,homecoming,dinsum,tony V, Corey(monarchs),wolf,lil redde,eastside playas, blazers,dynasty(hold that crown tight)and to all the guys I missed Love yourself and then you able to love someone else!!!!!1

What'd up?Lotay3....just chillin

White Owls are nice 2...#15,they burn slow and that's a Good Thing....

Shouts out to All the Young Dudes....and Derrty Squad...and to All the Ladies reppin this precious sport...okay and a pound for all the fellas....YD#2...

I WANT TO GIVE SHOUT OUTS, TO MY WOMENS TEAM: LADY STORM

Shout out to all my HOT GIRLS,HOT BOYS(Homecoming,Bad Azz Yellow Boy,Man,and Mr.Best Kept,all the ladies of JUST US softball team. Secret),Mrs.Dat,Davida,Ms.Nashville and all the
Nashville Ladies,Gina,Church,911,Lady Magic Team,Ga.Magic,Class Act,Atl.Storm, and everyone else,don't blame me if I forgot you,much love cause it ain't my fault.

HOT GIRL #11

what up board and famous board members!!!just chillin..tufo out!!!!!!!!!!!

hey board, I am late checing in today. Shouts to everyone postin' today....

What up Church?

What up board? Happy New Year to all the board fans!

What up board member.