BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"HEEYYYYYY".....SMOKE SESSION CONFESSION....smoke with me...and if you have any behind the system fr

....Here's a post for those who can not be with us physically,but in memories and prayers,and who has an outdate....I know they Log on and read, and don't worry how I know,but I do....so I ask...Home Coming...give the ones who can't be with us at home....a MOTIVATIONAL POEM....and here hit this ....and keep it "CHURCH"....I know some will feel this......and I'm missing 3 peeps of mine #8,#51,#35....You are truly Missed........"CHURCH"

Re: "HEEYYYYYY".....SMOKE SESSION CONFESSION....smoke with me...and if you have any behind the syste

....What's up fam? This poem was written when my brother was gone. My point is this. We all either have been locked up or know someone that has been locked up. I believe that we should encourage our brothers and sisters to do better when they get home. Don't just stop by when they get home and party and kick it with them and then leave. Keep encouraging them to do better. The system says is set to where it's hard for them to get a job but they hold on and stay encouraged a brighter day will come. My brother is a witness. He got out and found a job, saved his money and now owns his own buisness, a home and a new truck. God has truley blessed him. If he will do that for my brother then he can do it for you and yours. Real talk. Here it is

There were times that I wish I could have taken your place
But in order for you to grow you needed your own space
God had a plan and we just did not know
He had a plan for you to stand and grow
When I stop and think about the past I laugh and I grin
I cant wait for us to be able to kick it again
Even though you are far away
I cant wait until that final release day
I'm sure there will be some laughing and some tears
I can't believe it's been 3 long years
Some people have come and some people have gone
I can see the changed man that you have become
Like an eagle that has learned to spread it's wings
I can see you doing some wondrous things
Like a soldier you have fought a good fight
Now a few more months until you can see the light
What a story you will have to tell all the kids
How one of God's soldiers did a three year bid
You should never be ashamed and never be scared
The Lord was just getting you pre-paired (end)

Re: "HEEYYYYYY".....SMOKE SESSION CONFESSION....smoke with me...and if you have any behind the syste

"CHURCH"

WHAT'S UP BOARD MEMBER THIS NEAL FROM DERBY-CITY.

What's up Church, Home Coming, Neal and the rest of the board. Hey Neal, you got anything for me on those bats we talked about?

What's up Ball or Fall how you doing?

Recoverying is going well. I go back to the doctor tommorrow to have my stitches removed and start physical theraphy. How was your holiday HC?

I was really blessed. Had a nice relaxing time with the family and the kids. I could not have asked for a better time. I'm glad to hear that all went well with your surgery and you on the road back to recovery. You will be back in the dirt in no time.

Yeah, that's what Im pushing for. Well if you have big plans for bringing in the New Year, then be careful out there. By the way, where are you located?

I'm in Elgin Il. right outside of Chicago.

HEY BALL OR FALL MY BOY IS STILL TRYING. YOU ASK ABOUT THE FREAK PLUS IF I'M CORRECT. AND WHAT OTHER BATS WAS YOU LOOKING AT.ALSO HOPE YOUR GETTING BETTER.

Ok HC. I bet its kind of chilly your way. We have been running in the 60's the past couple of days here. Neal, I was looking for just the freak, no plus. The red Senergy as well. Both 27 onces. THanks man. I talked to your boy (Big Boy) yesterday. Did you hear about Mike's (our coach) wife?

BALL OR FALL NO WHAT HAPPEN TO HER.I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY WITH WORK AND TRYING TO GET READY FOR THE SEASON I HAVE NOT TALK TOANY OF THEM.

I was informed yesterday that she passed away. Hear say so I don’t know the creditability behind it.

I WILL CHECK ON THAT AND SEE AND LET YOU KNOW OK.IF SO WE THE 502BOYZ WILL KEEP HIM IN OUR PRAYER AND PAY OUR RESPECT TO HER.

Cool, thanks. What other events you all got coming up? I will probably be coming your way here in the next several weeks.

THE ANSWER TO YOUR FIRST IS TRUE. AND WE WILL BE HAVEING OUR ANNUAL THING AND A DANCE AROUND APRIL.THAT'S IT SO FAR SO GIVE A SHOUT WHEN YOU GET IN DOWN OK.

I'll do that. My family lives over in the Indian Trail area (New Burg).

SECURITY!!!!!....We seem 2 have a PROBLEM

What seems to be the problem Mr.Prez

I need for you to read the topic and Home Coming poem and read the reply's...DEJA VU....GET HIM!!!

Ok Ball or Fall I'm gone have to ask you to read that post again, and lets try it again....ok have a nice day.

Ok Pres. I like that. I like the order in this room. You know, even some of your own staff at times need to be redirected. Thanks X.

Let's say I see you sagging,with a white T....should I (A)....call the police(B)whoop his ass.....(C)Hide my Jewelry....my point is DON'T JUDGE before you KNOW them.....hmmmm...Home Coming....you think you got something for this.....here hit this ...and thanks SECURITY......you hit this 2 .....CHURCH

Thank for the your cooperation Ball or Fall. Mr. Prez I think I heard Home coming takeing something off the stove and he was humming Lean on me or something.....

AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaayyyyy, Ball or Fall just hit this cough...cough...cough and regroup! I tell you, we gonna get you right in 06'!

THats what Im trying to do. Get it out now, because I know this board is going to be the place to be in 2006!

.... , Without you all it will be boring at work... good work STAFF go head it's on me

Here you go Ball or Fall this is what we trying to say. Can anyone relate.

It aint easy growing up a young black man in the hood
People see you and instantly think you’re up to no good
Maybe I’m standing on the corner waiting for my ride
I tell them I’m on my way to work and they assume I lied
You know it’s hard to be a young black man
People not knowing that I do have a plan
An older man once gave me some really good advice
He said son come up with a plan and make it precise
He told me to write it down and check it everyday
That way if you were to ever loose your way
You will always be able to find your way back someday
Every since that day I have had a plan for my comings and my goings
All the while other people think that I am not even knowing
So just because I’m standing here don’t mean that I am selling drugs
Just because my pants are baggy and my hair is braided don’t mean that I am a thug
We need to be careful how we look and judge one another
Just because I look different don’t mean I’m not a down brotha
I’m just like everyone else trying to make a living
Not every young black man is out here rob’n, kill’n or steal’n
So instead of sitting there judging and hating
Why don’t you do something that is motivating?
Encourage a young black man to keep doing what is right
He already knows whats done in the dark will soon come to light
So the next time you see that young black man
Encourage him and give him a hand. (end)

cough...cough...this is SMOKE SESSION CONFESSION...anything else is prohibited! No trying to buy bats.....guns...etc....Make a separate post if you aren't going to stick to topic....This is a warning....Rated AEBTP(Anthing Else Besides Topic is Prohibited!) Final warning, u will be

Thanks HC. You are the bomb with the words...

..... ....that's what's crackin....Home Coming that's TIGHT.....