BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2006 "Lady Magic" Roster

It's been alot of inquires for the Roster of the Lady Magic Softball Team for 2006. Here is what's available for the public as of 27 of December 2005

****Players still in Arbitration*********
Christine Daniels Atlanta, Ga.
Stacia "Ms DAT Thompson Milwaukee,WI.
Aquinda Cephus Columbus, Georgia

"We Strive for Excellence" THIS IS FAMILY!!
"SEE YOU ON THE DIRT"

TEAM ATL/NORTH GA. "Lady Magic" HOMETOWN

Ruby Byrd Albany, Georgia

Cheryl Cheeks Albany,Georgia

Kim Bradwell Jacksonville, Florida

Vern Dutton Jacksonville,Florida

Natasha Berry Atlanta, Georgia

Shirley "C-Way" Caraway Columbia, South Carolina

Connie Curtis Atlanta, Georgia

Sabrina Glover Columbia, South Carolina

Kendra Griffin Gainesville,Florida

Tammy Hatchell "Captain" Atlanta, Georgia

Malita Littles Columbia, South Carolina

Danna Morgan St. Louis, Missouri

Patricia Ball St. Louis Missouri

Tyesha McPhail Darlington, South Carolina

Rhonda "Drill Sargent" Neal Upper Marlboro, Maryland

Alice Reed Atlanta, Georgia

Renita "26" Shine "Captain" Columbia, South Carolina

Maria Smith Columbia, South Carolina

Clara Spain Atlanta, Georgia

Marga "BOO" Stinvant Atlanta, Georgia

Hello Black American Softball Association
I was informed that there have been alot of interested people concerned about the merger between three teams to form the Lady Magic.Its been a process long overdue. The organizations have been communicating over the years trying to get this done, well now its finalized.The organization and players are very excited about the merger and upcoming season. There are alot of expectations and wondering eyes watching this move. But i am here to inform you, the BASA is a great organization,it can prosper a great deal.More things like this should be done to better the league,organization, and competition. I know the upcoming draft is one of the first steps being done by BASA to make this happen, and i commend them for that. As for the unwanted negative side, we as an organization really dont care for your negative feedback, if you feel this is what you need to do then do it,BUT WE WILL NOT RESPOND!!! If you have something positive to say we will send you a shout-out and thank you. This is our way of making BASA the number 1 softball association in the nation. Hercule,Arthur,Carmen keep up the good work. I know at times it seems hard but, the Magic/Lady Magic organization thank you guys for a job well done, keep it up!!! we will see everybody else.........."ON THE DIRT!!!

Re: 2006 "Lady Magic" Roster

Good luck to both SOUTH GA MAGIC TEAMS in '06

Sapp - Wishing you much success in the upcoming season. I am sure you ladies will represent well!

See you on the dirt!

Phyllis

What up Phyllis?How is your TEAM coming along?

Good luck to the Magic and Lady Magic team in 2006. Looks good, I see you will have my SOROR on the mound. Z Phi. What's up Ms. Byrd.

Hope all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to come.!!!

Hot Girl #11/JUST US '06

Hot girl #11, thanks for your support.You know even me,you,and Sapp talked about this 3 years ago and we finally got it done.WE love you and good luck this year.Hit me up 229-255-6483.

I will hit you up in a few.

GOOD LUCK FROM THE 502BOYZ & THE DERBY-CITY

Wassup Trick, this Gina from FL. I just want to wish your Good Luck with your new team . Tell Byrd Gina say wassup.

hit me up ginna 229-255-6483,where is rattle snake

Sapp i'm happy for you. You should have a stick again.It's good to see you make it without the troubled players you have refused to dismiss for years but finally you did it.Good luck in 2006 and keep it up. Shannon where are you, training camp for all teams starts soon cause i didn't see you on the roster.

Hey Lady Magic looks like you gonna be doing it. Cheryl and Byrd so, so glad you are getting back on the dirt, wish you much success. Byrd, tell your better half I knew he was wrong, I knew you were not through with the mound. Go get it done ladies.

ATL Softball Fan, Nope not in training camp but I'm ready the season. But you don't see me on the roster because I will not be playing under Sapp this year. Reasons need not be known but I will be trying something different this season. But I do want to wish Sapp and the Lady Magic good luck in '06.

Wassup Sexyslim, I hear you. Me the same. But Good Luck to Him.

sexyslim, i just talked to your agent and we're almost done with the deal. go ahead and sign a new lease on the house cause you are remaining in the atl.we will update the announcement tonight.

ATL Softball Fan, I hear ya talking. I will be waiting on the announcement. I hope my agent used his mouth piece correctly. What type of lease is this? A short or long term?

Slim there's only one agent!!!!!1

#15, you right there's only 1 agent!!!!!1 But I got to make sure he is on his job. Ain't nothin wrong with that, is it?

long term lease and your agent do have a mouth peice to get the deal done. he will get with you tonight and explain your contract

Are we talking about the same agent, because he hasn't confirmed any of his work. I would have received confirmation by now if this deal was actually taking place.

he is talking behind your back until he suprise you tonight with the #1 jersey you will wear this season. love you and see you soon.

#1 That's my number but like I said my agent has not discussed such a deal or confirmed such deal. So we can't be talking about the same person. And just wondering, who are you?

I feel really welcome to the team eventhough I havent meet anyone yet,you old players good luck with you alls new teams,get the job done and we will do our job in a perfessionall way.God bless

we welcome you and all the members of the lady magic ball team.you have what our organization wants and that is dedication.you are coming from a long way but you love the game.looking forward to meeting all of you and let's run the table in 2006

Lady Magic, are going to do more than run the table, Trick. They are going to "whoop" a$$ and take names later!! Holler. Can I get an amen Lil Sis?

what's up softball4life...........DS Neal checking in 2 days and a wake up and i'm on my way to MO. i will call you later. i found a house out there and i will be moving in as soon as transportation get my household goods there, probably 11 or 12 jan..........holla at me girl

DS Neal, got the 411 will wait for your call! Congrats on the roof top (house). You and your partners in crime be safe on the road and call me when you arrive in MO.