BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cast Your Vote For The Top Rec Team In '06

Vote(Here)

Next Week's Poll, Women's Competitive.

Re: Cast Your Vote For The Top Rec Team In '06

Since no one voted the it must be true 1843 get's my vote

I Think my cats will make some noise in 06
THE STL BROWNS

I cast my vote for Allnet, from up north, them brothers talk smack, but backs it up a little.

I vote for Eastside.Because it would not be fair for me to vote for my team.And they did do better than we did this year.But any way good luck to all teams in the Rec for 2006.

South Ga Magic........Any questions!!!!!1

Blazer's anything else

CLEVELAND SHOWTIME Who Else! 2nd Place this year , 1st place next year.
Neal, I thought we bought your vote.

They only let you vote once.And like the 216 I got to take care of home first that the Ky.But we wish you luck on the world for 2006.But we will be in the hunt also.But you have my vote for April 1&2 If you know what I mean my brother unless somebody else from the 216 is on top.

Whattup Neal, You know im just bumpin my gums, I know you got my back.Yall always show much love.
Did you ever get your reservations for Aikens?Holla back

We are still talking about it due to going to Memphis two week later.We dont know what we are going to do .

Too early to tell, havent seen all the teams play

I put me money on Source one They are re-stocked and ready.

No question about it. Blazers Softball will take on anybody,anytime,& anywhere (It Doesn't Matter)

I can't believe the Blazers even know where the BASA board. You guys are scared of BASA competition.

scared of what and who

Get A Clue do you even know of, or about the Blazers we ain't scared of nothing or nobody

I guess we will have to wait until Worlds to see, since that is always your only sighting on the circuit.

what you won't be in Birm. Ala.

No, but I'll be in Aiken where all the competition is going to be. Competition, you know that word you guys are allergic to.

Get a Clue THIS #00 FROM THE BLAZERS JUST IN CASE Y0U DIDN'T KNOW THE TEAMS THAT WE BEAT IN THE WORLD ARE MOSTLY THE TEAMS WE PLAY AGAINST ON THE BLACK CIRCUIT PERIOD. SO YOU MIGHT NEED TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU START TALKING. BY THE WAY MAKE SURE YOU TELL YOUR COACH, IF YOU PLAY WITH A TEAM TO MAKE US YOUR FIRST GAME IN AIKEN, SC BECAUSE WE'RE COMING BAAAAMA!!!!!!!!!!!
"ALSO WE'LL BE WEARING OUR RINGS" "HOW MANY TEAMS CAN SAY THAT"

Lets get this money yall Bet something ; Da Browns are back in 06, and we will be in the thick of things

Wuz up Poochie? Will Da Browns be there in Aiken?

I'm tired of the blazers and thomas transport talking noise.Blazers this is a basa web site,play basa tournaments before you start talking.You won usssa rec world,not basa.Thomas transport yall dont even have enuff players when it comes time to play your first game at tournaments.Yall have to be the biggest dummies in softball ,period. Yall sponsor paid everything and you still didnt have enuff players.The magic team is the only thing representing south ga right now.Get with their coach and get his basa schedule and then talk. Dummy transport sponsor left them last year for some white boys and then the players got their players to win the world.How about changing yall name to the {Dummy Transport Blazers}

see that is what I'm talking about....information.... I knew the blazers had a different team at the World in Orlando but wasn't sure....okay blazers ya'll are just like Dynasty come to the world with a whole different team. Now play ball with the same team you had at the Worlds and then we will see how the outcome will be....Aikens...is where everyone is going to be!!!!!1

Cleveland Showtime Baby!!! Who Else!!! They also got the best fans in the circuit!!!! Isn't that right, Shelly, and Von. Can't wait till the season starts up again!!

#15 atl softball is misleading you. as far as thomas transport he is pretty accurate about their situation. but know the blazers pretty well. played with them and against them and their core players(8 or 9) havent changed much. i was in orlando and i only saw one new face in their starting rotation and that was the out fielder from Valdosta. they have a pretty strong team and if you underestimate them you will find yourself in the losers bracket. they legitimately won the usssa worlds by being the better team dont try and tarnish that acomplishment. note this is coming from someone who has nothing to gain. please dont listen to someone who wont even leave their name. they may have one outfielder that they picked up from thomas but he has been playing with them for over a year now.

BIG(UPS)1stTIMER APPRECIATE THE LUV FROM SOMEONE WHO KNOWS THE GAME.(ENOUGH SAID).

Good looking out 1st Timer. Know what you are talking when you are talking, by the way leave name or maybe we got on that a$$ too.

yeah,yeah,yeah.you are right the base of the blazers team was there all season. the 2b,lf,3b and a few others came from dummy transport at the beginning of the season cause they had too many forfeits earlier in the year. the one outfielder from valdosta is with the magic this year.all yall from the south anyway and i cant hate because the magic and blazers are the top 2 from ga. hell represent the G A this year.Dummy Transport ,shut up!tell yall sponsor he should wisen up and spend his money on the magic cause they do play both circuits and not back yard tournaments 80% of the time like the blazers.

yeah you have gotten me a few times but for some reason i think the outcome would be a little different now. i am not rolling with a bunch of league players anymore. hope to see you guys in Aiken so you can take care of those guys with those pretty uniforms.

Watch your mouth, we are all family.We support the storm dont mess it up. Leave our pretty uniforms alone.

never actually seen you guys play. dont know anything about you and your support for the storm but it is appreciated. but you are talking trash to guys i grew up with my hommies so i hope you can understand that. keep in mind i am not speaking for the storm i am speaking in support of my boys and remember its just trash talk. i actually admire some of the things that you are doing to help support and strenghthen the basa with your dedications for brothers lost ect... Please dont take things out of context. but you do have pretty uniforms

yeah we know and have love for yall

hey glad to see everything is cool. only mentioned you guys because i hear in order to win rec you guys are the team to beat. my apologies remember i am a first timer just having fun.

Well, Mr. ATL softball fan, evidentally you haven't been watching softball for you to gain the title that you have. Because if so, you would know that the blazers have been around for a long time. And not only that, most of the players on the team have been playing together for a while as well. And unlike other teams, we have stayed dedicated to each other and have not flip flopped back and forward to other teams. Maybe if you would join a team, that may let you play in one of those backyard tournaments, you can get a good spanking in one of those "backyard tournaments". Yeah, trick, we luv you guys. We are all one big family. We won't let one knucklehead spoil the love of brothers. It is only softball. "But #15 had it wrong, the record between our teams were 4 and 2." We beat you guys in Atlanta, in Macon and in Orlando for the info, #15. And once again thanks for the luv and support, 1st Timer ATL storm.

Oh, and by the way ATL softball fans. Another helluva softball team "New Image" knows how long we have been around. Because we would always play each other and have love for each other too.

"RIP 1 9, Keep Smiling"

Team Bring it

I'm sure he doesn't know what he is talking about,because Team Dynasty has been around since 2000 and everyone has heard of us.I guess that why some people should only talk if they know what they are talking about,thats how haters start rumors,just hear something negative and run with it,without getting any facts.

Boy boy boy....really I just wanted ya'll to post....who cares who you have on the team and anyone who has play with me or against me know that I don't care who we play I play hard anyway... and Blazers ya'll know that...you have to put the memo out because if you hit down 3rd...batting averages will drop....haven't played you yet Dynasty but it is coming!!!!!1
I don't care if we play a competeive team I'm still playing in front or even with 3rd....now what....if you want to shut my mouth hit the ball pass me if you can!!!!!1

CLEVELAND SHOWTIME SINCE YALL SO TIGHT HOW DID YALL GET BOOTED BY THE RAIDERS LAST YEAR IN NELLY TOURNAMENT YALL LET THEM HIT FOR ABOUT 20 MIN IN THE TOP OF THE SEVENTH AND WAIT TILL THIS YEAR YOU WANT SEE A SUNDAY IN TOURNAMENT COMPLAMENTS OF THE DEUCE

PS STL TEAMS ARE COMING STACKED THIS YEAR

SO, GO SIT DOWN !!!!!!!!

1st timer and all the other Blazer players. Dont be on here arguing with these guys. If so you will be arguing all day long. Why you think they are not giving their names. Most of the time whenevery a name pops up on here and its a new one, its someone sitting on here trying to start something and they arent men enough to give their own names. We need to put a stop to this. This is getting ridiculous and most know who it is.

Well don't fall for it...You could not possibly be talking about me because everybody know who I am and the team I play for....and wow... Hell the pitcher is closer to the plate then I am but playas constantly hit the middle.....I've been playing baseball and softball all my life and I've always seent the ball coming down third or to short so not seeing the ball isn't a problem...and because I have a Master's doesn't mean I know how to play softball playa so that sly ass comment could have stay to yourself...if you don't like what I say ....stay the hell off the board...and your are remebering my information from an earlier text .....make me think that you Love me or Something.....Stop cramping my style!!!!!1

do you realize pitchers have died on the mound but i guess they saw the ball coming or maybe they could not react in time. superstar i definitely dont have your nerves and i will definitely be behind third. please keep you insurance up to date

I will do that...but for the record this will be my third year playing softball...I see alot of people dying driving above the speed limit and I still do it...Some people die from drinkg alcohol but hey....I doit evryweekend so....I say take care of yourself....and one more thing wow....why not put your team name up because we play super rec. down in Tally-ho so mybe we can slow drag on the field....don't forget to hit the ball to third....Some people do things better than others...because you can't hold down third don't mean I can't....Secondly...Rec. ball is much more fun..tried playing Super rec. or B class ball really didn't like it all my friends play REC!!!!!1 I know you understand...believe me anybody would love to have me on the team trust me....many offers from Super Rec before the season was over last year!!!!!1

do your thang canty and remember to stay focused. new crew best team in rec this year

What up big bro (KC #12)? So you have made a decision?

Enough Said would win rec men if they played in it.

Where is new crew from and what did they ever win to be considered an elite team

Ummmmmm, the 1, or whatever u are, were you at the World's last year or oh, my bad your team was out Saturday morning. New Crew was playing Sunday morning, where was your team? And another thing, hummm, they might got some missing pieces to their puzzle!

I was watching my team late sunday,Im sure you where already tucked in bed by the time the championship was played.Or in the parking lot already drunk from being eliminated.
STOP HATIN

KC I heard NEW CREW got some new additions....care to elaborate?????1

What's up T. yea things change for the better we'll see in aiken

There's alot of team name being thrown around but where were all these teams in the Worlds Huh?????

There was 196 teams in the world....how many more do you want to be there.

Im achin 4 aiken

wow....If thats the case I would sit the bench...I play every game in every tourney.... Futhermore don't come looking for me unless you have a ******* name you coward!!!!!1

Who Cares!!!!!!!!! Its Rec Ball...

Truth serum, thats real immature and ignorant of you to open your mouth and let everybody on the board now how stupid you really are.

WOW you just don't like me and thats fine but don't hide behind you name like the KKK....Let the dislike be upfront because I see you are making **** personal so therfore I will never respond to your **** ass!!!!!1

see this is the stuff basa is trying to avoid. if you dont have anything positive to say then just keep it to yourself. basa if these two keep at just bann bot og them, nobody wants to read that crap. remember its only a softball game we all family.

first of all wow I might hit better then most...secondly if I was dead weight the coach can get rid of me and you have never seen me self promote...but I always promote my team because I'm team first.... I like my team...I hope that you like yours and I talk because I can in a respectful manner unlike you... if you don't like me then don't respond to anything I say....You must have a very low self-esteem to just continue to dog me..but I don't even think about you when I leave this web site....Oh yeah you get a chance to see me hit in the Super draft....remember I 've only played 2 years(still learning) but i bet u I can hit a baseball...come to the mound!!!!!1

#15 i wouldn't even respond to that man,we are family and we are all having fun.It's cool i would let it ride,it's not worth it,there is nothing wrong with a little self promoting,last year Eastsiders and others did it all last year,so there is nothing wrong with it,We are suppose to be having fun with this message board.

Tru....Hey let's talk about something else!!!!!1

#15 don't let that get under your skin. U know that you are a part of a team from the south that can & will represent .

This is #4 Blazers we got your back!! HOLLA

Cant we all just get along

U already know
They'll b from ohio

S.GA MAGIC IT'S A SHAME THE BLAZERS PASS YOU GUYS ON THE VOTE LIST,I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE BLAZERS PLAY CLEVELAND SHOWTIME IN SC.THAT WOULD BE A GOOD GAME.

the new flytime/steelers/lakeside? merger will be running things in rec if everything comes together..

Alvin Lampkin not playing with Lakeside or the Steeler, their willn't be a Flytime team because no Sponsor. Lakeside backer ( Jerome Buck Sander) is backing Powercell/Houston Knight 2 along with T-Mac and James Morgan. I think Alvin and his brother playing with them.

Just don't sleep on those Ky teams ok.

SORRY BOYS I HAVE TO SAY I THINK THE STATE OF OHIO WELL SWEEP THE WORLDS. JUST WATCH OUT FOR THE STRONG REC TEAMS I DONT NEED TO NAME THEM WE KNOW WHO THEY ARE AND IF NOT LOOK ON THE VOTING LIST FOR THE TOP REC TEAMS. THERE YOU WILL SEE THREE OF THEM. NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT SUPER REC GRAYSTONE GOT THAT ON LOCK!!!!!

I agree with the fan
Not a lot of teams from oh1o
but the few definatly represents...

Don't fool yourself like that

FAN YOU MAKE A VERY GOOD ARGUMENT WITH THE OHIO TEAMS. FOR THEM TO HAVE A DISAVANTAGE BECAUSE OF THE WEATHER THEY DO PRETTY GOOD WHEN THE SEASON GETS GOING.

Reporter,
U feel me, The teams up north wont start playing until the aikens tourney, and they still do well.

Tombstone

tombstone did you guys move down to rec this year?

If The Detroit Teams would ever 'wake-up' and consolidate its 15 or so tournament teams into 4 or 5 quality teams, The 'Motor-City' would win hands-down in each division, Rec, Super Rec, and Competitive.

super d(motordetroit)

from following the softball circuit for years, ive seen teams struggle at first and then become champs. if they are still together,i like the scrubs from lex.

you mean the couple guys who left eastside and started their own. they have to win or even place in the to 3 in at least one tournament

I heard clas-act could play rec since it's there first time playing in years. Can they do that?

Class-act will not come close of playing rec anymore.We are the first team to win it back to back in rec but now it's time 2 see what we can do at the next level.Good luck to the Young Dudes,E.side playas, S.Ga magic and the citty hitters.

thanks Class Act....good luck to you guys this year!!!!!1

hey super d how bout this, if the rest of cincinati players combine they might not be graystone, but i promise you this, they would run the rec. to all the nati teams i know the season about to start but after this year if things dont work out how bout combining and making another power house besides graystone? just some thoughts for my nati people to think about, especially team nati,team bring it. you guys have two very good teams now but i can imagine if you two combine what will we have(graystone 2) in the works!!!

'nati-fan'__ hey, sorry about your Bengals, I thought they would go further than they did--Then too, you could be a Lions Fan!

To your response, maybe your right, but unfortunately the 'softball gods' in Detroit are equipped with a 'playa-hate'n' alter-ego and refuse to be open minded about any such possibilities__so for now the Detroit softball world will continue to waddle in the mud of mediocrity and provide BASA wit' one or two above average REC teams.

ya'll I be tell'n tha' truth___________ebonically sophisticated and brilliantly provocative.....

super d(motordetroit)

reporter, you do have a point, the best they've placed is 4th, and that was in there 1st tourn. and after 1 week of playing together. so they do have to prove themselves this year. just dont sleep on them.

Team Strapped up is the team to beat in 06. We will win the Black World this year , thats a promise.

Where is team strapped from

hey super d you not the only one to think my bengals was going to make some noise. if it was not for the cheap hit on carson then we would have won that game. i feel you with the d boys, thats what im saying for my nati boys, but i know they all get along and support each other, but the two teams i name really would have a chance to win world if they joined. i know both have made some nice pickups so we will see how they do. and now there is mr thomas, please if you want to give shout outs to your team that is ok but dont get on here running your mouth bout how team strapped going to win the world and nobody's even knows who you or your team is.if you want some props or attention go to aiken and make some noise down there.

on the real i like the scrubbs too so b on the look out holla back if u got something to say

scrubbs go to aiken and then we can out out a report on your team

EASTSIDE IS THE BEST IN REC. EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT

Eastside will one of your team mate contact us at my email or our web-site www.leaguelineup.com/lou502Boyz.

The 502Boyz

I'M WITH YOU ON WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT IF YOU PUT TEAM NATI,AND TEAM BRING IT TOGETHER WE WOULD TWO GRAYSTONE TEAMS I BELIEVE THAT,THOSE GUYS ARE GOOD.

It wont be Dynasty

Nati...softball is a learned sport so if you guys continue to pactice maybe you can beat the best but to combine your team with another thats crazy......no one is doing that anywhere else...I'm quite sure if GA get a All Star cast we will win the world but we don't so we have to get the weakest of links up to form thru PRACTICE!!!!1

well lets put this to rest before it gets out of hand. we team bring it will not be combining with no other cincinnati teams. we support and root for team nati,allnet,rush auto and my boys graystone. as far as practicing to beat good teams check or record we have.

well lets put this to rest before it gets out of hand. we team bring it will not be combining with no other cincinnati teams. we support and root for team nati,allnet,rush auto and my boys graystone. as far as practicing to beat good teams check our record we have.

So are you saying you practiced to beat good teams or that you have won a tiournement in the North....which one!!!!!1 you gets nothing in the South

sorry # 15 i dont get on here to brag on who we beat or what tournment we have won. we play the game in between the lines. you hear our name out there so ill let that be our talking. as for beating teams down south we have not really played teams from down there beside in the world, oh i forgot alanta storm beat us by one in the lou,but to me its still a round ball you have to field and catch rather its north south east or west team. now what good team have you beat up north? i didnt think so!!!

watch your mouth eastside #21. be carefull what u say! TUFO STL. CITY HITTERS.

has any georgia team played eastside or cleveland showtime they are the two hottest teams up north

NO U WATCH YOUR MOUTH 3XWORLD CHAMP SO U CALL YOURSELF, WHAT U CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH WELL SHOW ME DIFFERENT BECAUSE WE BET WHATEVER,WHENEVER.SO U CALL THE BET AND MAKE IT LIGHTER ON YOURSELF.(EASTSIDE WILL WIN THE WORLD THIS YEAR HANDS DOWN)

slow down eastside playas. i like you guys and you are one of the favorites to win it but you sang that note last year and you could not get it done. you guys have a strong defense, the outfield might be the best in rec but dont get caught in all the talk on the board. just do the dam thing and let the haters hate. will you be going to aiken?

That team from MD will finish in the top 3. I guarantee it.
Finished 3rd in the Worlds 2 years ago. Some of the same players!

yeah we sanged that song last year but it is never good to sang the same song again,but you are right will just let are game do the talking but whoever wants to bet the door is always open(we are not going to SC.

eastsiders we got them....then ya'll can get next...we owe ya'll dearly...don't run from the hottest tournement running that weekend....Ya'll ain't ready yet....you know we understand....Good Luck to you guys and we will see ya'll in atlanta come July!!!!!1

we have just been taking bp we have not practiced outside yet but we will be ready and ya'll know that but good luck G.A.

Eastside#21 is this Sam during all this talking on the board. Whats up and this is Kevin (from Magnum/Impact) I need Skulls and Gills number and yours. I tried to get it from you guys Point of contact (some lady that answers on the board) but she took mine and I never heard back from you guys. What is the coach during, tell him I am ready for that Tequila shot he owes me. Peace and Sam stop all that talking because do you know who the City hitters are, right now you really do not but when you see them walk into the park you are going to say **** these my boys, so you know whenever we play it has always been a game and I think if I am not mistaking no one ever won by more than two runs. So let you'll play the the talking and we will see you'll on the dirt, holla back.

Nko my name is not lady, so don't get it twisted. My name is Ms. L.A. I gave you a call and left my number you never called me back. So....let's try this again, I left you a mesage today.

also partna that is not Sam.

yeah my name is BOSS i play left field with gold teeth u know me. thats you guys well i have respect for ya'll. you guys are cool people so good luck and can't wait to play u guys