BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
10 reasons why YOU MIGHT BE BLACK FOLK.........................................

10. You go from house to house on x-mas day to eat.
9. You go from house to house on x-mas day to drink.
8. Your Uncle got drunk on X-Mas and cursed ere body out.
7. Your cousin wore red hair to match what she was wearing.
6. When you got home you had 10 aluminum foil paper plates in the back seat of your car.
5. You didnt throw away the nice X-mas bags you got with your gifts, your saving them for next year.
4. You gave your aunt the same nasty smelling perfume she gave you last year.
3. You cursed out your BABY DADDY.
2. If your Chittlin juice got mixed in with your Turkey gravy on your plate.

and the number 1 reason is:
If your laughing at any one of these because it pretains to you.

Re: 10 reasons why YOU MIGHT BE BLACK FOLK.........................................

The real #1. If your Christmas hairdo consists of Christmas lights that actually work...

(tried to take a pic w/ my phone but it was too dark in da club but Wade #2 is my witness!)

Re: 10 reasons why YOU MIGHT BE BLACK FOLK.........................................

LOL..Please don't go there, that would go on my GHETTO list. You lost points on that one #8, You should have followed her like a stalker Sounds like somebody who went to Alabama State, We didnt have that at Tuskegee did we Wade .

Sorry Franchise21, she didn't come off the dance floor for me to follow her into any light. Besides, didn't want her to think I was trying to steal her hairdo!

man, she was ridiculous!

Hey FRANCHISE21, here is another one to add to that list that Ive seen. When you find alternative uses for the chitterling container then you are really Black Folks

LOL....How in the world do you get that smell out da bucket. I have seen people use them for worms when they go fishing, yes I do have a little KOUNTRY in me.