BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Years Resolutions

With this year coming to an end, what is everyone's New Years Resolutions for 2006-softball and personal??

For me, I want to tone up these muscles, graduate from grad school near the top of my class, and get a good job so I can pay these student loans back!!

Re: New Years Resolutions

To become a BASA Star because a star is what I am and to get serious money and maybe meet mrs right...hummm never know what the future holds!

alright Wade, you know me and my husband hooked up at the softball diamond!! I thought I looked a mess, I had just got out of softball pratice and was a little rough looking, but I guess he saw past that and the rest, as they say, is history....

Hey, the game is getting old!

2 quit

I'm just PLAYING MAN!!!!

LOL, hey, I know it's all love...

To become a better person in 06,not that I'm a bad person now,just IMPROVE in some areas,that need improvement

First give more praise to god. And to advance in my job to make things better for me and my kids.Also to make 502Boyz a force to be reckin with in 2006.Also get to know more people on the Basa circuit.So keep your eyes out for those Guys in the Orange and Blue with the man of steel logo.