BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Birthday Shamika! Playmaker #24

Oh, I just wanted to wish you a ! Since you were born in December!

Re: Happy Birthday Shamika! Playmaker #24

Happy Birthday shamika. hit me up!!!!!!1

Happy birthday from me and the 502Boyz Skamika#24

HAPPY B-DAY AND MANY MORE.

Happy Bday sweetie
T Fowler#6

Thanks to EVERYONE that called, emailed or texted me to wish me a Happy 27th Birthday. I had a wonderful "vacation".

Well, I would of called, texted, e-mailed but I don't have your number, but I'll send you a shout out fa sho even though you try to be mean to me....

whatever Wade, I'm NEVER mean to anybody, that's just their opinion becasue I've heard alot of people say that I be "mean mugging/ frowning", but it's nothing like that. I'm actually a very gentle soul and fun to be around and I know that since you will be cheering for the Lady Playmakers, you will have a chance to experience my sweet/funny personality. You could've asked anybody on the team for my number or asked the coach for my email address, but thatbks for thinking of me

LOL, yeah, you know your be mean mugging...Naw, you can give it to me yourself....Yeah, I will be cheering for the Playmaker's this year and ya'll better make plays...I got my new fuel tank carrier for the games for all that enjoyed the Bham for the worlds in 05'. I know the GA Magic did... Trick probably isn't fooling with me and my cousin's no more.... And for you Birthday girl, I want to see what you got because I heard you might have a little game...

Playmaker #24 hit the box, I want to ask you a question...

Wade, you have mail

Oh you heard I got a little game????????????????

Yeah, just a little....not going to give you that much credit to make you smile and all that other stuff... I'll let you know when I see you do something....

should I do the T.O. and get an autograph pen??????

Yeah, because I can be your own personal critic til you ball out...Just like I'm about to have the Mac-town playmaker's in the cage and on the field after the New Year because I've been talking trash....so ya'll got to back it up.

will do, my uncle and cousin helped us practice last year and a few of us has layed for my uncle's team in the past, so we know how it's going to be and believe me I've been talking trash to.

happybirthday fat mouth and you know who it is