BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAAYYY"..."CHURCH" on a 2'S DAY......with Check in..put your LIGHTERS UP!!

"AAYYYYY"....What's Crackin?...Everyone,I hope you all had a nice CHRISTMAS and Keep the Party going for New Years....and this is my Last 2's day of '05 ....I like 2 thank All once again for the support and conversation's and many,many topics you all have presented 2 date.....This board has made softball move up a notch,everybody wants in and no one wants 2 be left out....so in '06 let's get it"AAAYYYY"....over the months I made MANY friends and haters which are FANS themselves, lesson learn....the more you talk down on others, the More they blow up....All I can say is Perfect Timing..."AAAYYYY"...and as I see as we crawl into '06,the season can't get here no sooner,because some talked softball ALL WINTER,while others relaxed,and handle life as usual, so for you ones who sleep and eat softball,your time is coming....hope you stay motivated and READY,I like you alls prediction of what teams will take it ALL....it's either you BALL or FALL, so if you FALL short better luck Next Year,but if you Ball,then you Go CHAMPS...and I'd like to close out and say to ALL Rec,SUPER,Comp....GOOD LUCK 2 ALL and Play safe and Hard,...just let it do what it DO...it's only a GAME....REMEMBER THAT....and as for as ....I await ALL challenges........Home Coming....give the Board something smooth to end out the year on 2's day....and make them ALL show their grills ,so here hit this ...now CHURCH it.........

Re: "AAAYYY"..."CHURCH" on a 2'S DAY......with Check in..put your LIGHTERS UP!!

Here hit this ....and Shouts out 2 EVERYONE......"CHURCH"

WHAT'S UP #2 HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO U AND YOURS. I'VE GOT THAT CASH SO U WILL BE IN INDY FEB. 4TH. AS WE RAP THIS YEAR UP THE CITY HITTERS GIVE THANKS TO THE MAN ABOVE FOR ALLOWING US TO MAKE IT TO THIS POINT, AND THANKS TO ALL OF OUR COMPETION GIVING US MOTOVATION FOR '06. THREE MONTHS LEFT BEFORE SHOWTIME. (WE'RE READY) HOLLA BACK !!! TUFO

Church,

Thanks for your weekly column and we look forward to your posts in '06.

Thanks 3xchamps...you have truly been there for me thru the YEARS 11.....whew that makes me......Ha-Ha.... ......"CHURCH"

I could not have done it without you BASA...thank YOU......"CHURCH"

U R A STAR BAMBINO!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaayyyy!! what's cracking...on this last 2'SDay...Just wanted to send shouts out to all #2 and open it up for all the #2 to check in to rep on our day....wade..church...and others...YD#2 out

YD#2 HAPPY HOLIDAYS BIG FELLA,TIME IS GETTING SHORT MAKE SURE YOUR GUYS ARE GETTING READY. THE TEAM THAT WINS IN SEPT. IS WORKING OUT TODAY.... TUFO

YOUNG DUDES....my cats...that's my second team....I know for sure there's something brewing for '06....and these youngster's will show up BIG in '06....thanks YD#2.....here hit this

AAAAAAAAYYYYY, what's happening CHURCH, NKO, YD! What's the deal, how was the holiday? Yeah, Church, you had the board cracking in 05'. Keep it up and we got your back.

....wade#2 you alright with me and #15,Exodus, and others...you know who you are.....if you have the PRES. personal LINE....then you feel me.....here hit this ......"CHURCH"

cough.....cough, now that's what I'm talking about on a 22222'ssssssss day!

On this last 2's day of the year
Let's send it off with some cheer
The 06'seems greatly anticipated
Thanks to all who has helped me get motivated
There has been a lot of hype and a lot of talk
Just 3 short month until you have to walk that walk
There has bene many lessoned learned
In the winter months is where its earned
For some working out in the winter seems kinf of crazy
If you don't then you just lazy
To all the team I wish you much sucess
Who will be crowned the 06' best
To the staff I love the player profile
They always have such class and style
Church there used to be a song called "Aint no stopp'n"
Keep doing your thing keep the board on and popp'n AAAAYYYY
NKO thank you for starting the Frat
Staci what can I say you really are all of that!
Thanks to all of those who had something to say
You make it fun to be in the BASA
I looks as though I have to go
But before I do I want you to know
That I will be there for you all to the very end
Thanks to all of you my true friends! (end)

Great job on the 2's days. Good luck to all on this holiday season and be safe. Great job "CHURCH" !!!!! God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Great job church and you have Happy New Year.From the 502Boyz and the derby-City.

At night I cant sleep cause I’m turn’n and toss’n
I find myself thinking of her quite often
I just can’t seem to get her off my mind
She is an original one of a kind
Right now we are simply friends
I can’t wait to see her again
Although I have never even held her hand or even gave her a kiss
Why does my heart yearn for this young miss
Right now we only talk via internet mail
She has me under her spell
I wonder does she really know or does she think that I’m just playing
Is this just a game cause I’m just saying what I’m saying
A man could travel all over the world
And never find himself a better girl
Until that day when we can finally meet I wont say another peep
I will just think of her in my sleep. (end)

If you think you can guess who or what I’m talking about then hit me up on my e-mail.

TUFO....Young Dudes....are preparing...infact you can find us all over...word on screet is YD's are ready to handle ours....we show nuf preciate the examples set before us...and 06'will bring about a new show....for all teams in the lou....and across the BASA land...look forward to the show-downs...and battles on the field.....to all be safe and in 06' give God Praise....Peace

Are ya'll puttin that ACT on the road...I would like to give some shouts to...sexyslim1(mama) and the GA Mixx,Hot girls, Davida,thill,ms.dat(looking good girl), shemika(happy B-day),#16, Nashville finest, Ms.LA(cant wait until u convert),gina,Byrd(Ruby),twins,LIA,Playmakers, and all the females around the BASA circuits.....No love for the guys this week. Ladies only week. All shout out goes to the beautiful women for making it happen for your kids and families...Happy New Year!!!!!1

Wassup board, I'm glad that everyone make it back safe. Great job Church. Thanks for the shoutout #15.

Shouts to everyone, and I look forward to seeing all of y'all in '06 on the fields!!

What's up Church and the rest of the board. The season is almost upon us. I for one am ready to get going. Church keep up the good work in the 06'. Ms Dat and NKO, Clay lets get the frat cracking like the board. AAAYYYYY

SECURITY......are you going 2 Indy?

Yes I will be in the building. Sending the check off tomorrow.AAAAYYYYY

"CHURCH and SECURITY will be in the BUILDING...you got that 3xchamp.....WE will be in the BUILDING...."CHURCH" and I have a special Guest with me HOME COMING..........

WELCOME BACK EVERYONE,

ITS NICE TO SEE THAT ALL OF YOU HAD A SAFE AND WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS... WHATS UP #15 THANKS FOR THE LOVE

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

Welcome back Church and the crew. I'm still on that road to recovery. The surgery went well and I'm about 75% right now. I hope you and everyone else on the board had a safe Christmas and have a safe New Years planned. I'll be in the house chillin sipping on something watching Good Times. HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!!! Let's keep this board cracking and get the black softball thang started off right in the '06.

Good 2 hear from you Ball or Fall, keep healing 3mos...and it's on..I'd like 2 thank you all,God Bless and Good Night...so Home Coming close this session out and keep it CHURCH....here...hit this ......"CHURCH" .....I'm out!!!

I will take this time to thank the BASA Staff for creating this site for us to meet and conversate with our fellow softball players and families. We have grown over the past 90 days to one of the most visited Softball sites in the U.S. and I hope that the BASA Staff continue to take ideas from us(the players) to make BLACK AMERICAN SOFTBALL ASSOCIATION one of the best in the world. Second of all I give thanks and credit to these people for what they have done day in & out to help this site, Clay, Church, Davida#7, Exodus, Wade, #15, Ms. Dat, Ms. Miller, Ms. Nashville, Ball or Fall, Gina(LIA), YD#2, Neal, Lotay3, The Hot Girls, Dinsum, Nashville Finest, and everyone that visits. To 3xWorldChamp(TUFO, my friend, my teammate) keep striving for the top and pushing those City Hitters to excell to another level. Peace out and to all a good night.

Wassup everybody! Hope everyone had a fun and safe holiday! Wassup #15(I see ya daddy), thanks for the shout out. Wassup Gina!

WASSUP ERE BODY....................

CAN YOU BELIEVE WE ARE 3 SHORT MONTHS AWAY FROM THE START OF ANOTHER BASA SEASON ..................Love -peace- and hairgrease