BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who do you predict will be the best dressed team on the circuit in 2006?

south ga. magic as usual

Re: Who do you predict will be the best dressed team on the circuit in 2006?

THAT ONE THING THAT KENTUCKY WILL HAVE. ONE OF THERE TEAMS WILL ALWAYS BE IN THE RUNNING FOR BEST DRESS.NEAL WILL ALWAYS HAVE THOSE 502BOYZ LOOKING GOOD. EVEN IF THEY CAN WIN THE BIG DANCE.THEY HAVE A DIFFERANT LOOK EVERY YEAR.SO 502BOYZ DO YOUR THING THIS YEAR AND WIN BEST DRESS.

Who cares. Best dressed is usually a crappy team that can't win nothing. There shouldn't even be an award for that crap. I thought that winning the tournament is the only reason to play the game. You got teams that are happy with this award, you can't be serious; BUMS. Any team that is happy to win best dressed is a bunch of BUMS. BIG DOGG 11 OUT.

Big Dogg 11 needs a group hug ere body

st. louis stars always come wit somtin tight!!!

big dog11 ,it seems as if you are mad because your team may not have the money to buy uniforms or you are just a hater and your team wear shorts and tank tops like the broke country teams.

Big Dog i'm glad you made that statement....And oh yeah ...you must don't play enough softball to say much because we are the best dressed on BASA circuit and we win tourneys maybe not the big one this year but we have won many others.....so before you comment you need to think first......Man I'm not winning with an ugly uniform so maybe if I change my uniform....then maybe you can win. "If you look good you feel good; if you feel good you are a winner regardless!!!!1 Look good at everything you do!

DATS what we do . Go to any HBC football game and we dress good. To da club, to da mall, TO DA CORNER STOO(STORE) and in my wifes case WHEN COMPANY COME OVER, we dress good..so BIG DOGG get wit da program cuz.....you know tha saying ..HELL IF YOU GONNA GET BEAT, yOU MIGHT AS WELL LOOK GOOD DOING IT.

man by far ,the south ga magic. Everyone looks at the board to see when they play and when they walk in the park ,all you hear is teams whisper,"i love those uniforms"

also in a whisper......you better play ball...those guys can play and that third base talk alot of SH**!!!!!1 All you hear is WHISPERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

There is no doubt it will be 1843 We always have a Uniform