BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Completed! Team Found!

Thanks for all your responses, you guys have really reached out to make a person feel welcome, and i thank you,and because of you I have found a team for the "06. Its exactly what i was looking for, see you on the circuit.

Re: Completed! Team Found!

You might want to take a deeper look, cuz all that glitters ain't gold!!! Ask around about previous teams/players. Do your homework. Not hatin' jes know a lil' sumthin sumthin.

Take a deeper look, thanks for the warning but I can hold my own on or off the field. I'm a ball player, I don't let anything or anyone take me out of my game. I don't have to like you or you don't have to like me, I don't even have to like the team that I play on, but on the field I'm all about business and getting that win in order to go to the next level, is my concern. As for doing my homework, I did and I got an "A+". Like I said this is my first year on the BASA circuit, if I did chose a team where we have static, all you have to do is "Nip it in the Bud" before it get to the next level. 06' we're going to make some noise, so turn your system up, way up!!!

PS: How LOUD is your GAME?

DS Neal, you better tell them!!!!!!!!

Who are you playing with?

softball4life we know the deal that's all that matter..........to all you haters...don't sing it bring it.............holla