BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Player Profile: It's All Dat!

Check out the latest player profile on Your BASA Website as we travel to the BAdger State to interview Stacia 'Ms. DAT" Thompson.

Next Week, Carlos Gray of Graystone, chimes in on all the Hoopla surrounding the Super Rec Division.

Re: New Player Profile: It's All Dat!

Hey Ms. Dat,
I'm just finishing with the Christmas festivities and signed on and read your profile.. Good job I hope you and your family had a Wonderful Day! I'll see you at the draft.

Ms. Dat...great interview. Thanks for the shoutout. I hope you and your family had a great Christmas.

Ms. Arkansas

HEY GIRL

GREAT INTERVIEW, THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SHOUTOUT. I HOPE THAT YOUR CHRISTMAS WAS A BLESSED ONE, AND I WILL SEE YA ON THE BOARD THIS WEEK...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

thanks for the compliments ladies. I hope you had a blessed Christmas, and have a safe new year. I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested in my profile since I am not known like you guys are on the circuit, hopefully I can change that at the draft!!! Thanks for the opportunity BASA

What up Ms.Dat? Loved your interview. Way to represent the Midwest. Tell your husband to keep up the good work. Lord knows it aint easy around here to do what he did. Cant wait to see you at the super draft.

...Great Interview and keep up the good work,and good luck in '06....."CHURCH"

Great interview Ms. Dat. Congrats to your husband(first black high school coach to win state) because I really don't see how ya'll play football in that weather but I guess It take special people. I can't wait to see you running your mouth on the circuit as usual!!!!!1

BASA I am loving the player profiles. Keep up the good work. Ms Dat great work. Thanks for inviting us in your world. Softball aside it seems you are able to get a lot of family things done also. Big ups to your husband & his high school team. I hope your job situation gets better. It has been bad times as of late up north. Good luck!

Great job Mrs Dat !!!!!!

thanks you guys, I am glad you liked the interview, can't wait to see some of you get interviewed too

To those that don't know she helped out with the frat
Very lovely lady by the name of Ms. Dat
It's good to see a positive sista with a plan
I like the way you chose to rep your man
You holding it down for the women of the Midwest
You have to be one of our best
I also like the way you shared in your husbands dream
Coach D I think she needs to be added to the all dime team
She is the toal package brains,beauty, and game
Now everyone will remember the name
Ms. Dat

thanks Homecoming, why did you sleep on your talent for so long, can't wait to invest in some of those t-shirts....

Ms. Dat you have mail.

Ms. at as usual you come through when you have to. Good interview and continue to work with the kids. I did not know that you went to SLU. I represent the people that do the housekeeping and groundskeeping on the Campus. Go Billikens! Great interview, and good luck in the future.

Nice interview Mrs. Dat. Good luck in the '06. Congrats to your husband on his accomplishment, hopefully there will be many more to come. Hope you and yours have a Happy New Year.

Hot Girl #11/JUST US

Wassup Ms.Dat, nice interveiw. Thanks for that shoutout on your profiles. Good Luck on a job.

Mrs. Dat thanks for the shout out to the HOT GIRLS. I'm the only one having to come back to work so soon the other HEIFERS are off until after the new year, but I'm speaking on behalf of all of them, thanks.

HOT GIRL 11/JUST US SOFTBALL

Well it is the end of my profile week , and I just wanted the thank the BASA staff again for doing my profile. And thank for the love board members.

Ms. Dat, thanks for the shout-out! Hopefully, we will shake hands on the diamond. I'm one of the "New Kid on the Block" since this will be my first time on the BASA Circuit. It's Army thing!!!! Hooah!!!!