BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BASA WORLD

ANY WORD ON THE LOCATION FOR THE WORLD.HOW CLOSE TO LETTING EVERYBODY KNOWING.FOR TEAMS CAN START TO PLAN A HEAD.AT LEAST GIVE THE BOARD MEMBER A CLUE OR THE PREZ. SINCE THEY STAY ON THE SITE AS MUCH AS ANYBODY.THAT'S A REAL CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR THE BASA TO GIVE TO THE BASA FAMILY.

Re: BASA WORLD

the nati!

Hey Big Dog you still have not said who you play for.Or do you play for anybody at all.You keep on talking about our team and the rest of the Kentucky teams. So do you have a team to go to the world with.If not we like people to cheer for us. So come get on the 502Boyz flight plan and enjoy the 2006 season ok my friend.

Hey player!!!! so the world going to be in the nati for sure.So is that final or is that what rumor control say.

I'D BET THE RANCH ON IT! IT IS FROM THE RUMOR MILL BUT THE SOURCES ARE VERY GOOD.

SO WHAT FEILD WILL THEY USE BESIDES RIVERSTAR.

eggleston

So Eggleston & riverstar that just two complex.I thought you guys had a complex with six fields.the one where they play the bash for cash at. But that does not matter that's great if the world is in the nati.That a shorter drive for my team.when are they going to post the info on the site.

we have alot off 5 and 6 star fields but im sure if it is in cincinnati that the best fields will be used!