BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
anyone know of any updates on raging storm new roster and any other womens teams

Re: anyone know of any updates on raging storm new roster and any other womens teams

I'm looking for the new "South GA Magic Ladies Team" Roster/Coach,should be interesting

Re: anyone know of any updates on raging storm new roster and any other womens teams

also make sure you're on the look-out for the Lady Playmakers

R the Lady playmakers goning to make a play this up coming year for any one 2 look out for them or r they just going 2 play three tournment and look cute the rest of the season.

Just asking nothing serious.

We will be around all season. New players and we ready for 06!

To the fan, the Playmakers will play the entire season, you just make sure you have a front row seat to witness the event. Thanks for acknowledging the beauty on the team as well.

Hey cuz, get em, they on ya'll. Hey, it's a new year and new team. I know of 6 new players that are ready to play ball all season long. Now, my thing is for the person under the disguise, put your team up and when you loose, I want to take a picture of your face !

Wade, I totally agree with what you said. In the '06 Playmakers will come to play ball!!!!!!!!!

Are the Playmaker playing rec or comp?

Rec

wade I hear you talkin but we shall see what the new year bring. Oh and by the way I still got the last

Fan, how you figure that? And who are you? Happy Birthday playmaker #24 and I just realized who you were..... And on the real fan, it's a different team...