BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hey Greystone.......

Now that you have to play the real division, when will you go back to being the that we know you are!!!!!

The big is now in the big pond and your now the little .

Shall we say Taylormade or Daps!!!!!

Terence W. McDaniel
Pace Electronics/TPS #3

Re: Hey Greystone.......

Hey where are all the Graystone cheerleaders (UNKNOWN) at that are so often on the message board talking about how great this team is. This is the division they should be playing in anyway.
Let me go and get several former Major players with illegal bats and put them in rec or super rec. They are suppose to win every tournaments.

This year will be the real test for Graystone as they will be playing on the correct level of competition.
Now once they win all these tournaments at their correct level then I will be able to put them in an elite class of teams such as Atlanta Storm, Class Act,Supreme Explosion the other teams who have consisently won without the use of major players.

Now that's real talk

**** T.MAC, TALKING ABOUT BITTING THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU.YOU SEEM TO FORGET,IF IT WASN'T FOR US GIVING YOU OUR BERTH TO THE "A" WORLD YOU NEVER WOULD HAVE HAD THE CHANCE TO GO 0 AND 2 IN THE "A" WORLD SERIES.REMEMBER, YOUR SORRY A$$$$,NEVER MADE IT PASS 12 NOON SATURDAY MORNING.SO,I WOULD RATHER YOU SAY THANK YOU,INSTEAD OF GETTING ON HERE POPPING OFF AT THE MOUTH.BUT YOU BETTER BELEIVE WE HAVE BEEN SITTING AROUND HERE TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH FOOT WE GONNA STICK IN YOUR A$$$$ TOO!!.MAYBE YOU AND THE REST OF THOSE BUMS YOU CALL A TEAM CAN SCRAPE SOME $$ UP AND MEET US IN CALI FOR THE MLK CLASSIC (1/20/2006).IT IS A COMPETIVE TOURNAMENT

tank #11.....are you implying that we use unfair equiptment? that's not right.they synergy plus' is just super hot!!! every player on the team had plenty of time to break their own bat in. we have a roster of 20 players, 4 of which used to play on taylor made and the remaining 16 played rec. we are playing major in blk usssa because we won the world and those are the rules. as far as basa, 2nd place doesn't mean anything so get ready again for us in the super-rec. hopefully the city hitters will be spending this off season working on their games so they can at least be competative in the rec. worry about your own team. "tmac", hopefully you will be able to hobble on to the field when we meet on the usssa circuit. little fish in the big pond hardley....but we welcome the challenge. look forward to playing everyone in '06.

T-MAC DO YOU TALK DAT **** AGAINST THEM WHITE BOYS THAT BEAT YOU GUYS UP EVERY WEEKEND OF YOUR SUMMER OR DO YOU REALLY GET OFF ALLWAYS TALKING TO THE LOWER CLASS TEAMS,NOBODY ASK FOR BIG BAD TMAC/PACE ELECTRONICS #3 TO COME DOWN WIT US!!!!!!!! GREYSTONE BEAT A GOOD TEAM IN CINCI SOMTHING PACE WILL NEVER DO.
REALLY TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH YOUR A REC PLAYER YOUR SELF.YOU CAN'T GO NOWHERE ELSE IF GENE BREAKS OFF THE FRIEND SHIP,YA FRIENDSHIP THAT IS THE ONLY REASON YOU PLAY AT THE LEVEL YOU DO IT SORE AINT SKILLS(YOUR TERRIBLE WHENNNN YOUUU PLAYYYY!!!!!) SO FROM NOW ON SPEND GENE MONEY ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY AND COME CHECK OUT THE REC TEAMS ON SUNDAY CAUSE YOU'LL BE DONE AT YOUR TOURNAMENT SATURDAY EARLY!!!!!

T-Mac if you put a little fish in a big pond in time the fish is going to get as big as the pond, while the older fish has already reached their potential. In other words hold on T-Mac you'll get plenty of GRAYSTONE..... Do us a favor and use your pull to to draw us the first game in Georgia, in April!!!

Tmac...thank you for finally calling 513. Are you keeping the book or coaching 3rd? I know we have a few senior players, but we won't see you much on the seniors circuit. Be careful what you ask for because you know no one over here thinks much about your feable game. Come get some!!!!

And for you Tank#11....when do you want to set us up with St. louis best? And for city hitters......we'll let you play lady graystone first. you guys are horrible!! Let me see ya grill!

CITY HITTERS are you really a.k.a. S HITT Y HITTERS, please stop running your mouth before we ask to see those GRILLZ. Get some facts first, we don't cheat we play by the rules. YOU ARE NOW LOCKED IN!

To all the Graystone players who took this post personal. I only speak the facts IF you are offended by facts then you have a serious problem

Anyway not going to start anything else as I am anxious to see what happens this year.

You can see my Grillz whenever you want. I like it when the ladies say, "SMILE FOR ME DADDY"

tank #11.....sounds like you have the problem. i don't know what facts you speak of but that's your opinion. we'll keep it at that and also look forward to seeing you guys in 2006.

Graystone player,
Which facts that I speak of that you have questions about. All you have to do is ask and I will explain myself.
I am not like these other people who get on the board and say things while so scared to use their name.

the facts that i'm speaking of are the ones pertaining to this post. maybe we took it wrong, but i'm talking about what you said and how it pertains to my team. you seemed to be the one to make it personnal and maybe that wasn't your intention. so yes, we are waiting patiently for you to explain what you meant.

Graystaone player,
1. Are you implying that you don't have Major players on team.
2. Are you implying that those bats are not illegal

If both of these statements are facts then what are you taking personnal the fact that the secret is out.

Now don't misunderstand me I have won a BASA World Championship but my team won it fair and square through hard work and dedication without the use of Major players and/or illegal bats.
I do understand all the scrutiny that comes along with winning however, "Winners Never Cheat and Cheaters Never Win."

Now that's real talk

you are wrong on both counts.........we don't have any players off a majors players list and what is illegal about any of the 20 synergy's we swing? they came direct from the factory. only secret that is out is that tank#11 is out of his mind. don't put the "real talk" label on a bunch of crap you are making up! save it for the next bs tidbit of info. that you want to post on this board. it would be much easier to just ask someone to help get you some decent equiptment!

Graystone Player,
I don't want to even waste any more of my time on a person who is in denial.

I will definitely see you and your team on ther dirt in 2006.

well at least we agree that you are in denial! we'll see you in passing. good luck in 2006!

You got it all wrong.
You are the one in denial
Good Luck in 2006

its really not that serious. you continue to keep woking on your game and holding on to a supposed past, and i'm sure it will pay off for you in the end. good luck! and i really mean luck!!!

GREYSTONE PLAYER WHY EVEN GO BACK AND FORTH WIT THAT GUY,PLAYERS MOVE UP AND DOWN ALL THE TIME.ITS NOT LIKE YOU GUYS JUST STRAIGHT BLEW EVERYONE OUT.AND ANOTHER THING AS FAR AS EQUIPMENT,"TANK YOU BETTER KEEP UP THE NEW EQUIPMENT NOWDAYS,MAJOR PLAYERS OR EVEN SHAVED BATS THEY STILL HAVE TO PERFORM". OH YA GREYSTONE AINT T-MAC A ******* JOKE!!!!!!

TANK,YOU STOP THAT SH!*#T.YOU AIN'T NEVER WON NO BASA TITLE.WHERE WE'RE FROM,YOU DON'T WIN A TITLE THEN GO PLAY FOR CITY HITTER,MENTALLY IT DOESN'T MAKE GOOD COMMON SENSE,SOMETHING I SEE THAT YOU DON'T HAVE.LISTEN UP YOUNG BOY,IT MIGHT SEEM LIKE OUR BATS ARE LOADED, TO A SUB PAR REC PLAYER LIKE YOURSELF,BUT WE DO A LITTLE SOMETHING FOR 4 MONTHS BEFORE WE PICK UP THOSE BATS,IT CALLED WORKING OUT OR WORKING ON YOUR GAME.LITTLE ADVICE TO YOU,JUST BECAUSE THERE'S NO GAME BEING PLAYED,DOESN'T MEAN YOU STOP WORKING ON YOUR GAME.HERE'S A LITTLE CHRISTMAS GIVE TOO YOU TANK,WORK ON YOUR TRICEPS AND BICEPS,THAT ALONE WILL GIVE YOU 15 TO 20 MORE FEET ON YOUR LONG BALL.NO GOOD LUCK IN 06",JUST ADVICE!!!!

To all you new teams to the BASA.
Just for the record I have won A BASA Championship
Can you say "EXPLOSION"
Just check the record books and see who was really running the BASA.
We will see in 06