BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wish List:

Dear BASA Boys and Girls,

As I have watched the gift of BASA grow from a thought to an organization with promise, I smile like a proud papa. I hope that all good boys and girls will nurture this precious gift and ensure its existence for generations to come.

I'm also curious as to some of the other "favorite gifts" that I've give over the years.

Barbie Dolls
G. I. Joe and Jane
Transformers
Ataris/Nintendos

Which were your favorites?

S. Claus

PS. Don't forget that I've been watching who's being naughty or nice.

Re: Wish List:

Come on Santa, you have to know it was that first bike.

Mr. Santa, I am hoping you will bring me some 18 inch rims for my newly pearl white painted E320. PLEASE PLEASE, I've been a good girl all year, and I haven't gotten myself anything for Christmas yet.

Yours Truly
HOT GIRL 11

PS. My favorite were the cabbage patch kids. LOL

Baby first step (I am giving my age away with this one )

Santa,

I'm hoping you send Hot Girl#11 to pick me up in her E320 with those 18" wheels

It was my first Green machine big wheel with the brake on the side.AAAAAYYYYY

I AGREE WITH 911, THE FIRST BIKE THAT U COULDN'T RIDE UNTIL SUMMER. BUT MY ALLTIME FAVORITE.............. ROCK EM' SOCK EM'

how about hotgirls 11 and 8 picking me up in that e320 with the 18inch wheels. wow!now that would be a very merry christmas!

It had to be the Big Doll House that just sat in the corner of my room never touched because I didn't play with dolls..but it made the room look so "Girly"

Yo Santa,

I can see it now, my very first Boom Box. Walking down the block with the one glove, member's only jacket, and high water pants. Blasting LL Cool J., Big Daddy Kane, Eric B. & Rakim, and let's not forget Run DMC. Carrying your own supply of cardboard just in case a break-battle with rival crews broke out!

****!!!

I also can remember scraping up pennies to replace them dead batteries or finding the nearest electrical outlet.

Thanks!!!!

WB # 24

I remember getting the full football uniform of the Dallas Cowboys (including pads and helmet). That was my favorite -I was such a tomboy.

Now I wish they could just beat the Redskins-at least once!!!

i remember my frist drum set waking up rolling down the stairs I beat the mess out the drums untill my dad ran out the living room.

I remember my first set of cap pistols. I played cops and robbers all day.

Hot Girl 8 How about take a picture in a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader outfit and give all of BASA a Christmas present.

Have Hot 11 do one 2 that would be my Christmas gift

2006 chrysler 300 fully loaded

How about hotgirl take a picture of her now in that same outfit she got way back when ..........just playing...I remember getting that same G.I . Joe helicpter for xmas and thinking it was the same one on the commercial, but it wasnt because when i threw it it didnt fly it just went to ground and BROKE