BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
QUESTION FOR BASA ?

I HAVE NOTICED IT HAS BEEN OVER 3MONTHS SINCE THE WORLD CHAMPS HAVE BEEN CROWNED.WHY DON'T WE HAVE ANY PICTURES OF THE WORLD CHAMPS IN EACH DIVISION ? WHY DON'T WE HAVE INTERVEIWS WITH ANY PLAYERS OR COACHES FROM BBQ,DYNASTY OR ANY OTHERS THAT HAVE WON THE TITLES.THOSE PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRST.IT SEEMS LIKE SOMEONE WOULD HAVE INTERVIEWED COUSIN PETE FROM BBQ,HE IS TOP 1 OR 2 PITCHER IN SUPER REC. OR RO FROM GRAYSTONE WE KNOW IS THE BEST PITCHER IN SUPER REC.WHY NO INTERVIEWS FROM TEAM DYNASTY OR LADY LOUISVILLE (WOMENS REC CHAMPS).BASA, LET'S INTERVIEW PLAYERS THAT GET IT DONE ON THE FIELD, NOT ON THE BOARD.IF THE PATRIOTS WIN THE SUPER BOWL,WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT THE STL.RAMS OR THE ATLANTA FALCONS ARE DOING.YA' SLIPPING BASA

Re: QUESTION FOR BASA ?

Why don't you just post your name and say please interview me. I don't think any of the people you just meentioned even come on the board besides Graystone. So who would even know who they are.

Everyone knows Cousin Pete or "Pork chop" as we love to call him. He would definitely make a great interview before the upcoming season. We all know how he loves to talk

that's why some of those people should be interviewed. so you get a taste of different people in the basa besides the 9 -10 people that send shout outs back and forth all day.

If cousin Pete likes to talk so much, why doesn't he talk on here. For that matter any of the people you mentioned, I would n't beg anybody to interview either.

There is definitely a more professional way of handling your complaint. But anyway, the way player interviews are conducted has been posted many many times. In half the effort that you put in your post you could have nominated 2 or 3 people to be interviewed.

We would love to interview any of the people that you have mentioned, just email us their contact information. And for the record, a member of Graystone was to be profiled this week. However, when we called at the scheduled time, he said he would have to get back with us, and he hasn't yet.

Any requests or complaints, please email us at:
staff@basasoftball.com

or just hit the box.

And futhermore...if you notice that the people who are not on the board only get maybe 10-20 replys....whereas people who are on the board keeps BASA web site running.Ok... I understand that these teams pay their money and play on the circuit but I bet you since this season of messaging on the board BASA has at least double in tournement participation....meaning this board is very instrumental to the success of BASA!!!!!
BASA keep up the great work and I know our team will get to at least 8 of your tourneys this year where before we only played in 2 or 3.