BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Every team we BEATthis year.......

Every team we beat a team this year can I please have a T-shirt for my Trophy case....Especially....eastside playas, Dynasty, Browns(especially ya'll), team Nati, sluggers, showtime, blazers and any other victims out there!!!!!1

Re: Every team we BEATthis year.......

only if you return the favor......so order up a bunch of shirts now! sounds like a good thing for all teams to do. some teams would only have a few t-shirts and others would have almost every shirt from every team in the basa.

#15, that's a good idea...it brings more unity to the field.

If you're going to return the favor #15 you better have Trick start making those shirts.

Nice #15 I wear a 3X

fo sho, showtime will apperciate the your shirt in Aikens and blazers...I want the shirt you wore in Usssa world. we might not need as many shirts as some....just one shirt given to the team but you know you have some teams that don't even like to shake hands after they lose....what is that?????1

Good morning #15,
I would like to put in for my shirt. I wear an XL. I'll be sure to wear it when I'm not playing to support ya.

Preciate it Ms L.A XL definitely you can get one!!!!!1

#15 that sounds like a good idea How about every team in the Rec. division when playing in a BASA sanctioned tournament give up a team shirt if you lose to the winning team.

Team Bring It is in...

all i know is i don't wear sleeves but if they have sleeves and thats what you have then i wear a xl so all those teams we come across get ready for blur on the base pads and Magic T-shirt

Fo sho South Ga magic cock, loaded and ready to GO!!!!!1

# 15 you running your mouth but you know that yall ain't gone beat the Blazers,especially if they bring the same WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP team back

Good Idea, Oh and I'll like mine new,and signed.
P.S. Order now and beat the rush,they cheaper by the dozen.

My company will be announcing a special on t-shirts to give to opponents that you play on the field or fan clubs.

You will be able to send in your logo in full color and we will print quantities of 50, 75, or 100 for you to distribute to fan club members or opponents.

Come on Thomas...we beat them plenty last year....Ok they picked up a playa or two to go to Orlando to win a world but they know they have to come thru SOUTH GA MAGIC. We will see ya'll in Aikens, macon,Atlanta....whereever.....ya'll ain't ready!!!!!1