BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Creative Walls, Class Act, and Atlanta Storm

Have posted their rosters and I guess Team BBQ and Graystone rosters didn't need tweaking. So you veterans out there, who do you really think is the team to beat?

Re: Creative Walls, Class Act, and Atlanta Storm

...I say any team on anygiving weekend can be hard 2 beat,as long as they're all on the same page...so it's really hard 2 determine who's the best...but I do remember last years Champs...and 2 me that's the team 2 BEAT....."CHURCH"

bbq is the team to beat. they hold the crown right now. what does posting your roster mean if no one knows who they are?

#2Church, you said it for me

I CONCUR,THE CHAMPS ARE ALWAYS THE TEAM TO BEAT!

Team BBQ should not count either, the only tourney they play in is Worlds.

obviously they played in at least one more basa tourney to qualify for the worlds. what difference does it make how many tourneys they played in?

GRAYSTONE BEAT THOSE GUYS 3 OUT OF 5 TIMES LAST YEAR IN 2 WEEKENDS..I KNOW YOU WILL SAY THEY WON THE ONE THAT COUNTS,BUT THEY ONLY FACED EACH OTHER IN WORLD TOURNAMENTS, SO THEY BOTH COUNT.BBQ (A USSSA TEAM)WINNING THE BASA WORLD AND GRAYSTONE (A BASA TEAM)STEALING THEIR USSSA WORLD TOURNAMENT.YOU OTHER TEAMS CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT BUT IF ANY OF YOUR TEAMS HAD WON ANY WORLD, YOU WOULD BE ON THIS BOARD WITH YOU CHEST ALL POKED OUT,BELEIVE THAT!!!.MY NOD IS TO GRAYSTONE AND THEY WILL WIN ANOTHER WORLD IN 06" IF NOT 2 WORLDS...HAPPY HOLIDAYS SUCKS!!!!

It makes a difference because they can get all the All stars from different A ball teams and play with them.......I would like to see them play more then once....just to see if they can play.....Hell if I only play in the world hell i'll go get all the best playas in the atlanta area and win!!!!!1

well that's not the case with bbq. they are a usssa team. that's what they play all the time. they just didn't travel much to play basa. isn't there already a team in the georgia area that has the best group of players named"atlanta storm"?

I guess so player but we would like to see them more.....hopefully they will be in Aiken...but right now they are the team to beat!!!!!!1

BBQ @ Graystone are the teams to beat. All this roster stuff on the site is just for fun and hype. We should not read to much into this. It is all in fun. Let's remember that. It makes for a good conversation. Any weekend you can be beat. Teams will have to find ways to win when they are not playing well. Teams that did not play last year should not be mentioned until they hit the dirt. Good luck to all in 06.

1.BBQ/Graystone
3.Mavs
4.Storm
5.Air Mac/Blackhawks/TDM/Derrty ENT/Det Stars