BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAAYYY"...REAL TALK....

What's crackin?...I hope everyone is finishing up your holiday shopping and these days are just about over....and then.....the SEASON begins.....I can't wait to see these NEW and Improved teams, and I'm looking forward to playing Co-Ed...I really enjoyed last season.....I will play anytime when I'm FREE...so my first co-ed will be FLA...anyone else...come now....I wish everyone good health and Thanks again.....for the MEMORIES....now Home Coming give a little something for the softball players and let's leave that Young and the Restless sh*t behind us....."CHURCH"...and DERRTY starts indoor in Jan. 23 to be exact and cold3rdbase....call you later......YD#2...I need to holla...what's crackin#15,Wade,Exodus,NKO,911,smallz,Redde,Dinsom#10,Coach D,HOME Coming....here hit this .........."CHURCH"

Re: "AAAYYY"...REAL TALK....

On now let me get back to doing what I do
All you haters this one is for you!
First my guy Wade said that the board is getting stale
I kind of feel him on that so what the hell
I need to get back to doing my thing
Now I'm sorry haters but this might sting
But I got to get back to doing what I do
Player your first...Got to get you
You asked where the Hot Girls are working
What's the matter you need a job you hurting
If you needed someone to help you out
All you had to do was ask the Hot Girls got clout
Thats right the Hot Girls are doing it big
Some of them got their own biz
Now to the other that just like to start mess
Man or woman up cause you gone have to pass the test
Sooner or later you gone have to stand behind that so called real talk
Three short months you gone have to walk that walk
We also got some sneak hater's here and there
I'm glad most of us dont even care
We dont care what you got to say
Home coming's back doing it his way. (end)

Ain't nothing. The bored was soooooooooooooooo d@mn boring this morning. I thought everybody was gone on vacation...Hey, can I today or is it no smoking Wednesday? Or can I just ? Let's get this Wednesday cracking...Shouts out to #8, #15, CHURCH, THILL, Gina, Ms Nashville, Dinsum, Home Coming, etc etc...shouts out to everybody! aaaaaaaayyyyy keeping it trill!

We ...wade#2....This is a slow day ..but...I must say Home Coming that was pretty much...well said...you go Hot Girls....much props 2 you ALL.... "CHURCH"

Oh, okay. Light that mutha up then... coughhhh.......coughhh.......coughh.... dang I hit that too hard....to be continued...

good day all....just checking in....shouts out to the STL....and a high five to the rest of the BASA...YD#2 out

What's up YD#2 are yawll still having that tournament? Or will we have to wait till the Nelly Tournament? Holla back