BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hump Day Shout outs

Greetings everyone, I would like to start the Hump Day shout outs.

I would like to give shouts out to all my peeps: Davida#7,Greene#44,Ms. Arkansas,Coach D,#2Church,Thill#21,Neal/502Boyz,Wolf,#15,Nashvilles Finest#21,NKO/Zone,Wade#2,dinsum#10,Gina,Homecoming,Nik G,Exodus#44,to all the Girls,and too all my boys-Eastside Players .

I would like to thank the BASA for all that they do,always striving to be better.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EACH AND EVERYONE. Please be safe and enjoy the holidays. I am going on vacation till next year. I will check in on you guys. Much love

Re: Hump Day Shout outs

What's up to all my fam? Ms.La thanks for the shout out. You have a safe and happy holiday. That goes for everyone.

Wassup Ms.L.A., thanks for the shoutout this morning. I like to give my shoutout early this morning before my Boss come in , My shoutouts to Dee, Church,911,Homecoming,Nko,Wade,T.Hill,Kathy,Ms.Arkansas,Davida,Shneke,Ms.Nashville,Coach D,Exodus,#15,SexySlim, and the rest of the board memeber. Ms.L.A., you have a wonderful vacations and be safe

Ms. LA I'm going to convert you to a South Ga Magic fan before the season is over....but anyway...have a nice vaction and Merry chirstmas!!!!!1

I would like to give a shout out to all of my Nashvile family. Ms. Nashville, Ms.Miller, Davida,Nasville's Finest, Casandra, and the rest of my partners in crime. I hope this day hasn't been too tireing for you all.

Hump Day Shoutouts...

Davida #4,Ms.Nashville, Jemeka #30, Pitcher #30, Ms.La, Ms.Arkansas, Hot Girl, Ms. Miller, Dinsum #10, NKO Zone, YaYa, Ant, #15, and the rest of the board if I missed anyone have a good Hump Day!!!!!

I almost forgot Coach D..

Nashvilles Finest

Whatd'd up Ms. LA thanks for kicking it off this mornin'...tomorrow is Coach D's last work day until the '06. Hump Day Shoutouts to the entire "All Dyme Team", you know who you are! Special shoutouts to Hot Girl #11..and all the rest of the Girls..to Ms.Nashville..Nashville's Finest #21..Davida..Gina..Niki G..Ms.Arkansas..and all the rest! To all the fellas..Church...NKO...3XWORLD...Dinsum...and the entire BASA Nation..I leave you with this quote from former Dodger manager Tommy Lasorda.."There are three types of ballplayers-those who make it happen, those who watch it happen, and those who wonder what happened". For the final time in the '05 COACH D OUT!

HEYYYYY EVERYONE, GOODMORNING TO YOU ALL
WHATS UP MS L.A.

I'M SENDING MY HUMP DAY SHOUTOUTS TO PT #30, NASHVILLES FINEST #21, JEMEIKA #30, MS MILLER, MS NASHVILLE, NKO, MS ARKANSAS, GREENE #44, DINSUM #10, #15, EXODUS #4, GINA, 3XCHAMP (TUFO), COACH D, THILL #21, EASTSIDE PLAYAS, D3, NEAL/502BOYZ, THE BASA STAFF, TO MY TEAMMATES GA MIXX AND TO CHURCH #2.

HAVE A GREAT ONE!!!!!

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

HAPPY WEDNESDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAYA ...

I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE BASA BOARD MEMBER AND MS.LA. I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT OUR PARTY YOU MISS A GOOD TIME.BUT TELL THE EASTSIDE PLAYER AND ALL TEAM UP YOUR WAY MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE 502BOYZ.AND YOU THE BASA STAFF AND BOARD MEMBER MERRY CHRISTMAS.