BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
C.W. ROSTER

1. DIGGZ EDWARDS
2. EDWARD GREGORY
3. SHANNON GREEN
4. MEGAL ERVIN
5. ROBERT ALLEN
6. MATT KING
7. DERREL RENOLYDS(DUKE)
8. MIKE ROSE
9. STEVE DICKINSON(DIXIE)
10.JOHNY SIMPSON
11.RON JOHNSON
12.TONY MITCHELL
13.CHARON WILLIAMS
14.DELTON M.
15.SHAWN FLEMING

Re: C.W. ROSTER

Looks like a winner. '06 should be interesting.

Regulators they know who there are. Diggz don't close the door you know what mean Fellows this yall Boy Rookie yall have a great year tell Diggz to call me.

Lov to see those Detroit Boyz in the house, Do yo thing Boo, Ohio lov ya

what up rookie,
leave a # 4 1 of us can hit u up

CW will ya'll be in Aikens?????1

Re: Wow!!!!! That's a powerhouse team, but..............

I don't think this team will be able to compete at the super rec level with all of these Major/A level players!

Shannon Green, Matt King, Steve Dickinson, Johnny Simpson, Ron Johnson, Shaun Fleming, Mike Rose.

BASA, you really need to take a long hard look at this roster!!!!!

did these players come from teams that have broken up or not playing anymore? if they did....then they should be allowed to play super-rec. names on paper don't win anything. i say let's keep making the super-rec stronger and stronger.

Major and Class A classifications are only applicable to USSSA, not BASA. In the past BASA has only required that Competitive players sit out a year before they can drop down. However without a rulebook it's hard to state the official rule.

WHY ARE YALL STRESSIN THE ROSTER LIKE THAT, YALL MUST BE GETTIN A LITTLE NERVOUS ABOUT PLAYIN THEM BOYS.... HOW ABOUT THIS, STOP TRYING TO PROTEST PLAYERS B4 THE SEASON STARTS AND JUST BRING YA (A) GAME WHEN U PLAY THEM

YES WE WILL BE IN AIKEN. OH YA TMAC NOTHING WILL EVER SHUT YOU UP!!!!! HATE ON YOUR BOYS FROM THE D,I'M SURE SOMEBODY WILL PICK YOU UP,LIKE A TEAM OUT AT PALMER OR JAYNE.

Alright Guys.. I'm expecting Good things from Great ballers.... Rosters look like it might bring about some worry!

Hey monster the # 904 339 4871

Congratulations to C.W., it looks like you've assembled one helluva team. Big Cat, give me a buzz, I wanna know why you didn't tell me that you made this move!!

Hey T Mac don't talk bad we got a spot for you too we do need someone to go get the BEER we got shirt that will say Beer Run

Now that's funny ****!!!!!! I promise, it will be cold!!!!

Terence W. McDaniel
Pace Electronics/TPS #3

wassup T. Mac? Ya'll be clownin'. Throw a couple of pointers this way so a brother can improve my offense, alright?

but have u played together yet paper looks nice simpson king duke out feild what happing to jr not good enough jr over duke anyday ohio/mich never work iwont my money dont come short.

WHATS UP WITH THE DRINKING TEAM. HAVENT READ ANYTHING ABOUT THEM. WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO. IS IT ENOUGH BEER FOR THEM THIS YEAR. WELL ANYWAYS WHERE IS SOME OF THEM GOING TO DO THIS YEAR. WHAT IS THE TWIN (GEE) GOING TO DO WHY IS C.WALLS HAVENT GOT HIM DOWN. ALL WHAT IS A 12PACK. WHAT ABOUT THE CRAZY OUTFIELDER AINT THAT GEE'S BOY. WHY HAVENT C.WALLS PICKED HIM UP EITHER. WHAT IS THE 3rd BASEMAN DONIG. WHAT IS NICK DOING. I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT GEE, AND THE OUTFIELDER PLAYING WITH. IF YOU TWO WANT TO COMPETE AT A HIGH LEVEL THEN CONTACT ME.

i thought ro was pitching for you guys, whats up with that.....

no ro is not pitching we got BOB back!!