BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Season Greeting

From my family to your family, have a Merry Christmas and a Happpy New Year!!! Let's not forget that "JESUS" is reason for the season.

Bea #24

Re: Season Greeting

Season Greeting to you #24. I would also like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year! Be safe

WHAT'S HAPPENING SUPERSONIC,MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALSO,TELL JENNIFER AND MICHELLE SWEAT AKA BLACK SAID HELLO. L.M.S.,BIRMINGHAM,AL

Seasons greetings to you too, can't wait to get on the field and play ball, but first I'm ready to open my gifts. I'm BACK!

Hello Sweat, this is Michelle and Jennifer says Hi as well. Merry Christmas to you too. Be careful this holiday season. God Bless.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE 502BOYZ FAMILY.

Seasons Greeting to all...I hope everyone has a Happy and Safe Holiday Season

Merry Christmas to you and your family as well Supersonic #24... Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a very Prosperous 2006!

Ms. 24 i just want to wish you & your team as well as family a Merry Christmas & a safe Holiday. I talked to you at Nelly's tournament in tha stl because we had tha same #. Good luck to you & that team you'r with in 06!! you guyzz are very good team & i hope you'll be ready next year!