BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"AAYYY"..."CHURCH on a 2'S DAY"...with REAL TALK,SMOKE SESSION CONFESSION,and just FREE YOUR MIND...

..."HEYYYY"...What's crackin?EVERYONE...and thanks for the LOVE while out sick... , The Staff held it down...here on me....and CHECK-IN...and Now, You know I was gone say something....so sit back and read the sh%t YOU want 2 say, but don't ...I'll speak it...so, first off..It seems and I know you all read...that people actually take this Game of softball WAY 2 2 2 2 SERIOUS,that question like what you do for a living(work,hussle)seems 2 be moving pretty slow....that post there should be OFF the charts...but then again HMMMMMM,Just READ and you notice things....but something 2 peep...just freeing MY mind ...I do this for the BOARD,FANS,PLAYERS,..I do it 4 da HOOD, it's understood.... ALL GOOD....So this is nice 2 see teams BEEFING,but if you beef 2 much and Don't win...it's cool 2 because of Values and Love for the Game ,....Hey Hot Girls I see you reppin and the Pictures ,you ALL keep doing what you DO...and Enough Said, You tough....and GA MIXXX...I like the way you keep your composure and Play ball...after all you all are the CHAMPS.....so You know the rest...Now, as far as all these big catches....BLAH,BLAH,BLAH......it's almost time so I hope YOU ALL DELIVER.....and Not trying 2 start friction...ummm...Class Act #3 or Zone3 aka Class Act#3..... , Ghost was right...out of sight out of MIND...moving right along.....BASA can we see REC, SUPER REC, and COMP....just curious...I'm really curious of who's the NEW teams added 2 COMP??????....see when I say 2 strong , just kidding....here hit this with me ....ok,enough for now,I have MORE later, fo SHO....DERRTY...Home Coming has something for you ALL in a few, so just check-in,Shout-out,or Whatever you do.....Do it,Do it,Do it...ha-ha...I sample that from the Hot Girls ....Twas the night before the season across the League,"everyone was rolling with-out the seed"...oops my bad.....every team was just 2 hit a seed........"CHURCH" .....here hit this .....HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Re: "AAYYY"..."CHURCH on a 2'S DAY"...with REAL TALK,SMOKE SESSION CONFESSION,and just FREE YOUR MIN

AAAYYYY it twas the night before Christmas and all through the BASA
Not a player was playing it too cold on this day
The bat bags were hung in the dugouts with care
In hopes that a new synergy would soon be there

The players were all chillen talking trash on the board
They posted pitctures of the Hot Girls ..whew oh lawd
With Church in the Lou and Home coming in the Chi
To the bord we say Happy Holidays haters good-by

When out on the field there arose such a laughter
Church on the mound yelling.... hay batter batter
Away to the board Home coming flew like a flash
With a new poem that he created in a dash...(continued later)AAAAYYYYY

Re: "AAYYY"..."CHURCH on a 2'S DAY"...with REAL TALK,SMOKE SESSION CONFESSION,and just FREE YOUR MIN

Home Coming...will be presenting T-Shirts...coming soon......"CHURCH"

What's up to everyone on the board? What's crackin, "Church"? You spoke it and now everyone's reading the post but no one is responding. Did you "church" it or what? Don't be scurred now because "Church" has spoken. Post!

Playmaker #8 out!

"AAYYYY"....My Shout goes out 2 Ms. Nashville,Nik G,Gina,ALL the Hot Girls,911,NKO,Home Coming,Exodus,3XCHAMP,YDD#2,Tank,CITY HITTERS,Smallz,Zone#3,Coach D,Dinsum,Ms.Arkansas,Latoy#3,#15,#1,Franchise#21,INCOGNITO,WADE #2,and EAST,WEST,MID-WEST,NORTH and THE SOUTH....Greetings and HAPPY HOILDAYS...2 YOU ALL.....PEACE......DERRTY#2

AAAAAAAyyyyy Cuz... Hey, you know what it is when you tell people to Church it and keep it Real Talk and Trill, they get scrrruuuuuurrddd! Now it might be cold or something...Just relax and cough cough....

Mr.Prez...put the smoke down...and look..."HOLIDAYS"

Hahahahahahahah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy Spellcheck checking in today getting the Prez straight! cough, cough, here CHURCH, hit this and correct your mistake...hahahahahha cough cough...passssss

What'up?...WADE...and Thanks Spell Check....Ha-Ha......Wade#2 it seems 2 be at a stand still.....did I touch or did I OPEN.....I just want people 2 really PAY ATTENTION....don't fall for ANYTHING....sh*t ain't what it seems.....bowl of cherries is spoiled.....HMMMMMMMM....wrong crop KEEPER!!!... ,it was told 2 me that STL is full of Haters....not true and depends on who and what....go figure.....something is not right with that either...hmmmmm...go figure....continue reading....it's truth in some older POST.....go figure....here YOU might want to hit this ......REAL TALK......"CHURCH"

I don't know what it is CHURCH, mybe all the computers locked up today or people went on strike... cough.....cough...I think there are haters everywhere... cough and that Trill foreal....

What'd up Cuz? I don't know what Church did to the board? Maybe everyone's Christmas shopping....
now let me check my spelling because spellcheck is back....

Hey, Cuz #8, I kinda made a spelling mistake because I hit this to hard while cough, cough.... sorry spellcheck "maybe"....

As long as we're ....Home Coming...could we get some Poetry going.....here hit this

wade you must be the English teacher from hell on the side because I know where you work.....My shout outs got to the Lady Magic,Ga mixx, church,wade, zone3,twan,dinsum,smallz,#16,lady zapp, davida, HOT GIRLS, Thill(hoah),t.holland,#4, Trick, eastside playas holla you got the #, dynasty you might as well break up we are coming for the crown,Storm, Wolf and dem hitters, Iwould shout out to Nelly but he's never on here, and last but not least I give a big shout out to Santa...keep doing the dam thing and drive safely!!!!!1

#15....you have Mail

Here is some "real talk" for real men. So to all the fella's holla back if this is you.

I am a real man and this is true
What makes a real man.....let me tell you

1st I am a man who loves the Lord above
He has showed me the way in which to love

2nd He has told me how to love a woman right
I look to him as my guiding light

3rd I am a kind and honest type of man
For my wife I promise to do all I can
Not only will I show you integrity
I will love you hard in all sincerity

4th A real man is strong
Never afraid to admit when he is wrong

5th a real man strives to be a roll model
Someone the kids will look up to and follow

6th A real man keep himself groomed never a slouch
He will do more than just sit on the couch

7th A real man stays on top of things and not in a frantic
He gives his woman all of his attention when being romantic

8th A real man will stay focused on his task at hand
Staying true to his girl by her side he will stand

9th A real man will not gossip he gives only real talk
His life is straight just like he walk

10th A real man is just that he will Keep it real
It will not matter what his homeboys feel. (end)

...cough cough, it got cloudy in my cube so I've been quiet, but I'mmmmmm here... that's me Home Coming....

Wassup Church on a Tuesday, I like to give my shoutout to Dee#24(Thanks again)Church(Glad to have you back)Nko(Thanks for the Shoutout)Wade(You could have save me a dance )T.Hill(wassup girl)Homecomig(Keep doing what you do best)Shneke and the HotGirls(Your keep doing,doing)Playmakers(Nice party, must do it aagin) and to the rest of the board memebers, Your Have A Wonderful Day

Hey there Gina. Oh, sorry I got you next time though...I will like to send shouts out and a Merry Christmas to Playmakers #8, #5, #13, also Gina I got to send you shouts out for wearing those jeans, D24, #15(what happened to you Sat), Home Coming, CHURCH, EX, Dinsum #10, my GA folks, and all the board members and BASA family that represent everyday

What's up board??? Enjoying the holiday spirits??? Wade and Playmaker #8, saw the pictures... the party seems to have been a success... Will have to see if the Bawlas can't get down that way on one of them... Shout outs to... Wade (even though you forgot to holla at me), Playmaker #8 (guess you are enjoying not being in training), Church, Homecoming, Ball of Fall (hope all goes well for you today), my bud #15, Gina, Greene #44 (where ya at?), Dinsum, Ms. Dat, Ms. LA, the Shneka and the Hot Girls (do it, do it....), 911, Davida, Coach D, Ms. Nashville, Trick, Exodus, NKO and to all the other members of the board.... Have a blessed day and Happy Holidays!!!

Oh, sorry THIll, my bad because you show me love everytime you come on here...I just wanted to give you your own special shout out that's why!!!!

What's up fam? I like to shout out to all the board member who do the dang thang daily. Only a couple more days to Christmas so happy holidays to everyone and their families may you all be blessed. Say a prayer for those who will be with out anything or just less fortunate than you are. One love

Wade I couldn't make the party because school was out on friday so I had to take my kids to their mother for the holidays...I miss them already...You'll see them this season ...they are the kids with the 1...5..on there shirt!!!!!1

WHAT'S UP FAMILY,JUST WANTED TO SAY GOOD EVENING TO ALL AND ALL A GOOD NIGHT.MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NE YEAR.CHURCH WELCOME BACK MY BROTHER,YD#2,NASHVILLE FINEST,NEAL,DAVIDA#7,MS.NASHVILLE,WADE,HOTGIRLS,COACH D.,MS.DAT,911,MS.ARKANSAS,NKO,MS.LA,THIL,NODOUT#22,GREENE#44,EXODUS,KJ,BALL OR FALL,HOMECOMING

Wuz up Dinsum, you have a Merry Christmas, ok...

what's up board, been busy around here, and it was my birthday yesterday, and my husbands birthday today. A sistah has been busy trying to get ready for my Christmas dinner and our birthdays. I want to wish all my board members, and especially my Prez, a safe and happy Christmas

HEY EVERYONE, SORRY FOR THE LAST CHECK IN

MY SHOUTOUTS ARE FOR, PT #30, NASHVILLE FINEST #21, JEMEIKA #30, MS MILLER, MS NASHVILLE, SHNEKA #11, NKO, DINSUM #10, MS.ARKANSAS, MS. LA, #15, THILL #21, COACH D, GINA, EXODUS #4, GREENE #44 (WHERE U AT GIRL), MS DAT,NEAL/502 BOYZ,MY BOYZ THE EASTSIDE PLAYAS, BASA STAFF, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST MY FAMILY/TEAMMATES GA MIXX!!!

I'M OUT, HAVE A GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!!!

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)