BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please help on a ref. check on Ken from Bring-it in Cinn...

I am doing a ref. check on a player moving to h-town from Cinn.... his name is Ken, and I believe he played with a team called Bring-it. On a scale of 1-10 I would like to know first his Personality,secondly off.., third def,,and last is he reliable.Thanks ahead

Re: Please help on a ref. check on Ken from Bring-it in Cinn...

there were several people from team bring it that can play..Played against them several times last year what position did he play?

Ken is one of the twins, pretty good talent, good base hitter, and from what I've seen a competitor. He's a good guy off the field too, he played a little outfield when I saw Team Bring It play.

KEN IS A PLAYER WITH ALOT OF GOOD TOOLS.HE HAS GOOD SPEED AND A STRONG ARM IN THE OUTFIELD.STRONG MIDDLE,BACKSIDE HITTER.RAIDER GIVE HIM FAIR SHOT,TEACH HIM YOUR STYLE OF BALL AND HE WILL HELP YOUR TEAM.IS HE PLAYING FOR THE RAIDERS OR IS HE PLAYING FOR THE RAIDERS MIXED WITH MEDIC AND OTHER TEAMS DOWN IN HOUSTON.

Ken is a solid ballplayer and will be truely missed on our squad next year. As far as rating him: 1-10

Personality = 8
Offense = 7.5
Defense = 8
Reliability = 10
Overall = 8.5

I hope that helps, but one thing ken brought to the table for our team that we will not be able to replace was "a great attitude" it's hard to find really good ball players who don't have the me,me,me,I,I,I attitude. Good Luck I hope it works out. If not #17 you can always comeback home we'll keep rightfield open for you.

Yeah Cuzzzzzzzzz.....

Hey guys thanks for the feedback.

Reggie is this you?