BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LADY MAGIC TEAM FINALIZED !

THE SOUTH GA MAGIC LADIES TEAM, "LADY MAGIC" WAS FINALIZED TODAY WITH GREAT EXPECTATIONS. THEY WILL WEAR THE SAME COLORS AND UNIFORMS OF THE SOUTH GA MAGIC. THEY WILL BE CLASS A SANCTIONED WITH BASA, USSSA, BLACK USSSA,ASA,NSA.FOR MORE INFORMATION LEAVE A NAME AND NUMBER AND WE WILL RETURN YOUR CALL.WE HAVE NAMED THE COACH AND HE WILL CONTACT YOU.

Re: LADY MAGIC TEAM FINALIZED !

it's good to see another team join basa. well for sure, they will be dressed well.i think i know who the coach is.i think he will build something solid now that he is not surrounded with all those bad apples.the magic made a great choice to put it together and they will be successful.good luck ladies and if you are as good as the south ga magic,you all will have a successful organization.

Yeah we are coming in the 06. we will have pictures!!!!1

I am interested. Are all your players in the Georgia area?

No, we have some from the big Tenn. and Fla and of course GA!!!!!!1

I see you guys posted the MEN'S Roster...Will the LADY'S Roster be posted as well?

oh yes, they will be posted this week, we would love to have you if your team will let you out your contract.

Well that would be nice,but I'll stay put with The Atlanta Storm MEN'S TEAM,just curious about the LADY MAGIC TEAM,should be an interesting bunch..

Interesting bunch of Winners....apples don't fall to far from the tree!!!!!!1

there may be some women in WI wanting to play if we can't get a team. infield and outfield, and good bats

That will be fine but dont wait too late because we are trying to complete our roster.When will you know what is going on with your team in wi.

Hey coech this is Lil sis from the STL waiting to get down there to take of buisness with a little frog so get the bail money together and release the warrants.