BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
So who this week made a bigger fool out of himself by opening his mouth

Choices are:

NAACP Whyatt Mondesire
on saying Donovan Mcnabb is not a leader and should have given up some of his salary to help Terrell Owens stay happy with his contract.

Pacers forward Ron Artest
Telling T.V Station that he wants to be traded after all his teammates went through with him last season.

Re: So who this week made a bigger fool out of himself by opening his mouth

I have to go with Mondisire(sp?) He spoke on a topic that he should have spoke on. He used the NAACP as a platform to belittle a brotha. Had he been a writer for the Philadelphia Inquirer or something but to trash Mcnabb in a NAACP paper is just wrong. Now Ron Artest needs to look at T.O. and chill. He could be headed down the same path. Artest has talent but he's fastly becoming not worth it.

I didnt see or hear neither of those two, but I would have to say George Bush wins my aware for saying that they were wrong about having reasons to invade Iraq, but he still feels that his decision was the right one. Now, can anyone make any sense of that?

If he had no reason does that make him any better then saddam and should we take him to court on Murder charges....just like Saddam.....make you say hmmmmm!!!!!1

#15, you're right. He is no better then Saddam. It would be like one of us shooting someone down and saying that they were coming at us with a gun and then later saying that they didnt have one. We would then be charged with a crime.