BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Weekend Party Pics

We have some from the Playmakers party, looking for more including the 502 Boyz.

Re: Weekend Party Pics

The party was real nice..Those "PLAYMAKERS" have some gurls too! Look out #10,got my on you

More pics are on the way. Playmakers would like to thank everyone that come out to support us.

where do we go to view the pictures

I would like to thank the Playmakers for there suppose and effort in this event. It was an experience putting it together, but overall we work it out. Look for more upcoming events in the future. So watch out for the playmakers again.

Thanks to those who came out and suppose us.

Playmaker #5, you know you partied your butt off Saturday Night!!!

I too would like to thank everyyone that came out and supported us. I had a ball this weekend! Look forward to more upcoming events from the Playmakers...coming to a town new you.

BASA will have some pics up soon. There are also some pics on our website already. The link is to the left, click the computer icon.

Wade it is all about having fun. Party to U drop. I enjoy myself.

Thank everyone for coming out to support the playmakers x-mas party.

Fa sho Playmaker #5. I know you dropped a couple of times on the dance floor...LOL and I know you dropped in the bed when you went home because I know u were tired...

Basa Staff- Where are the pics of the party?

Coming Shortly.