BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"CHURCH "get well soon Big Bro

To all my brothers and sisters in the BASA
I'm in need of a favor in a very big way.
Cause it's looks like the Prez is sick with the flu
To make him feel better I need some help from you
Lets do something for him tomorrow in a post
I would like it to be the one viewed the most
Lets take his lead and keep it real
Lets join togther you know the deal
I know some of you may not like the man
So keep it "CHURCH" if you can
If you cant say nothing good then dont say nothing at all
Send some praises up so blessings can fall! (end)

Tomorrow I will start a post for him and then all of you can join in with encouraging words or what ever as long as it is positive. NO HATING please. If you want to hate then start your own post. Holla back if you feel what I'm trying to do. Get well soon big bro

Re: "CHURCH "get well soon Big Bro

Starting tomorrow, Every Friday will be "Homecoming" Friday. He will save his weeks best work for last or at least the end of the week. It will have a sticky on it for everyone to enjoy and comment.

I'm with you Home Coming. I will be looking for your post tomorrow. We all sometimes need to know that we are cared about.

BASA thank you very much.

Ms. Nashville, check with mama and see what she will recommend for Church.

church get well soon, sincerely

Ain't nothing wrong with him.................

Home Coming, you can count on me to give encouraging words.

Hahahahahaha Ms Nashville......We with you Home Coming!

Get well Tito...the boards needs you!

CHURCH WHAT'S HAPPENING BRO' HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER MAN.THIS IS YOUR BIG HOMEY FROM ALABAMA.THIS IS HOW WE GET OVER SICKNESS IN BAMA: HEAT UP SOME HONEY,LEMONS,AND PEPPERMINT AND SOME GIN AND GO TO BED WITH A LOT OF COVERS.SWEAT IT OUT,YOU'LL FEEL MUCH BETTER

Ok what is the big fuss about Church being sick. WA WA WA! Everyone gets sick in the winter. Give him some medicine and call it a day. Church you need to MAN up Derrty. This is the BASA Board not CHURCH BOARD!

But since you want the pampering and attention, here it goes: Churchie wurchie, I hope da boopie baby gets to feeling better. woo woo woo ga ga ga, my little apple dumpling.

Good one Hot Girl 11....

LOL!!!! You know I'm just kidding with you big BABY!!!!1

Take care of yourself and get well, Church. Get you a hot toddy for your body w/ some lemons.

Get Well soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u playing #2 but i will post 2marrow anyway!!!! get well little big fella.......tufo

GET WELL SOON MR.PREZ FROM THE DERBY-CITY & THE 502BOYZ FAMILY

Get yourself better partner....holla at you next week.....you can count me in too Homecoming

Church I am not sure who you are, but get well soon, because it it not any fun being sick around holiday time.

At 1st I thought Tito was just wanting some attention, but he is not really feeling good and he's going to the hospital to see what's wrong and get a prescription because the over the counter cold/flu medicine is not working.. Anyway, get well soon "CHURCH".....

CHURCH. This is what you need to do. Get you a pint of GIN put it in the microwave warm it up. Get you a lemon and honey with some peppermint put it all together and take it to the head. I dont kno what the lemon Peppermint or honey will do, but I DO KNO WHAT THE GIN WILL DO. You will forget about any sickness.
Just take cares of youself the season is upon us.
NODOUT22-We All We Got

Get well soon from the HOT GIRLS!

Lil fellow make you one of those hot tea with a shot of Hen, lemon, and honey as hot as you can take it. Then take a shot of Cast Oil/Vicks Formula 44 put on a sweatsuit and wrap up in the comforter and sweat it out or it will run out of you.

HAS A FOR YOU HAS TAKEN OVER 1843 DON'T GET I KNOW IT'S IT'S A SECRET, WE'RE GOING TO THE GET WELL SOON SO WE CAN

Ghost whats up, the City Hitters are selling dinners at 24 house. Stop by and kick it, where you been bro.

whats going on dude, yes, take you a good hot drink and bundle up. It will help. Get well soon and I hope you have a Merry Merry. Peace Out

Church get well soon!

Get well soon Derrty....Lookin forward to some more of them personal battles on the Dirt of Forrestwood (since you movin up to Super Rec).