BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shout to Drill Sgt Rhonda Neal

BASA World, please join me in giving my girl Drill Sgt Neal a big well deserved shout out for completing the Drill Sgt Course at Fort Leonard wood, MS. Graduation ceremony today @ 1100am.

I knew they tried to break a sista down, put you stood your ground, so they had no choice but to give you your hat & pin. Hooah! Its an Army thing and you do Understand!!!

BASA you shall see both of us on the BASA Circuit in 06' First Timers!!!!!! We got Game!!!!

Re: Shout to Drill Sgt Rhonda Neal

ONCE AGAIN CONGRAJULATIONS TO DS NEAL. I'LL SEE YOU AND SOFTBALL 4 LIFE ON THE CIRCUIT. WHO DO YOU PLAY FOR

Special shout out to Drill Sgt Rhonda Neal. Way to stand your ground.

Go Rhonda go, I know that DS School is hard, because I was in the service and I knew soldiers that attended it and stated it was such a detailed course. Hats off to the sista, DO IT BIG GIRL!!!!!!Three cheers to DSGT Neal.........

Congrads are in order to you DS Rhonda....I have much respect for you and don't even know you

Congrat Drill Sgt.

Make 'em low crawl....

sfc watson give ur boy ziggy a call 513-807-4598

If you are a drill sgt...i bet you pay so much attention to details. Great Job! Almost as hard as SERES school. Thanks for teaching our troops how to survive in the War and LIFE!!!!!1
great Role Model

SPECIAL THANKS TO EVERYONE OUT THERE FOR YOUR SUPPORT ESPECIALLY MY SOUTH CLICK GIRLS (SOFTBALL4LIFE). I WILL HONESTLY SAY THAT THE LAST 9 WEEKS HAS BEEN BOTH PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY STRESSFUL AT TIMES. I'VE WANTED TO BE A DS FOR A LONG TIME AND NOW THE TIME HAS COME TO LEAN FORWARD IN THE FOXHOLE AND TRAIN AND MENTOR THESE NEW RECRUITS AND TRANSFORM THEM INTO WARRIORS (HOOAH) I'M READY AND EXCITED AND I KNOW IT WILL BE A REWARDING 2-3 YEARS ON THE TRAIL. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL IN AIKEN.READY TO GET OUT ON THAT FIELD AND DO THE DANG THANG.. YOU BETTER BRING IT CAUSE "ENUFF SAID" AND THE SOUTH CLICK GIRLS WILL BE READY TO GET DOWN WITH THE GET DOWN...DS NEAL OUTTA HERE... CAN I GET A HOOAH.....

Yes, you can get a Hooah!!!!

hey girl,(softball4life) i'm back in maryland now. i started clearing and outprocessing today. i will call you later. you know the holidays, everybody is on half day schedules so i have to try to get everything done quickly...........holla atcha later......

As I listened to the President the other day I thought about this post and got to thinking that I do a lot of poems and I have not done one about our sisters and our brothers who lay their life on the line everyday in the armed forced. No matter what my views are on this subject I still felt the need to give something to all of you that truely make it do what it do, and that is keep the rest of us safe. So this one is to all of you past, present and future members of the armed forces. May God continue to keep and bless you.
I feel as though we need to pray
We are loosing soldiers every day
Our soldiers are dying way too young
What in the world have we done?
We went over to help the people of Iraq
With a mighty shock and awe attack
They have made it clear to the U.S. beware
We are not wanted over there.
How do we stay over there and fight
There is something wrong this just aint right
To the soldiers that have been hurt or lost their life
Lord protect their kids and their wives
To all the families I pray you all the best
May your sons and daughters have much success
May they make it home safe one day
Lord protect them in a mighty way
Lord give the soldiers what ever is needed
Please don’t let them be defeated (amen)

Homecoming that is awesome! Thanks as a spouse of a soldier who is serving his second tour in Iraq!!!

DS Neal, I await your call. I may be playing with the team you play with next year. Yes, I put myself on the team when you find one.

homecoming those words really touched my heart. thank you for your prayers and support. you know alot of people don't understand why we do what we do, but i can truly say that i am blessed because as a single parent of a 17 yr old male it is sometimes stressful in the military. but i have been blessed to have an outstanding chain of command that takes care of their soildiers. i love my job and career and my goal is to make a positive impact on my soldiers and recruits that i train and transform them from civilians to warriors...... HOOAH..........DS NEAL OUTTA HERE.

You go Girl!!! Boo-hoo boo-hoo you got me in tears. Awwwwwww! Play Ball!!!!

DS Neal, let go see can we get a position with the Lady Magic team? You know we don't mind traveling to play ball. Holler at me!!!

all you have to do is say the word softball4life. you know i'm looking for a team to play ball with. hopefully things will work out. holla atcha later...DS NEAL OUTTA HERE

Congrats DS Neal on your recent graduation from The Drill Sergeant School, one of the most physically and mentally challenged schools in the world. I know the stress that you have gone through. Ensure that you use your experience and your training to transform our recruits from civilian to soldier. Don't get mad at the recruits you are sent because you all have to be glad that we can find anyone. You are right people just don't understand why we do what we do. It is an Army Thang. Unlike you of course, I am at the end of my Army Career and I will retire 1 Jun 06. That means more time for me to hit the dirt and the grass on the BASA circuit. Oh by the way, I am in the recruiting business

MSG Caswell (Foot Club 51)
St Louis Recruiting Battalion
"Recruiting For America's Army

thanks for the shout out foot (club 51). that's my goal to make a positive impact on these new recruits lives and to lead from the front and set the example. transform them from civilians to warriors. i know it will be a rewarding 2-3 years on the trail. i'm excited and ready for the challenge.........hooah..i know my schedule probably won't alow me to play alot of ball, but where there's a will there's a way, lets just say i am determined to get some time out on that field and get down with the get down.........holla... DS NEAL OUT