BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GREEK THURSDAY(Holla Back)

You already know i'm reping the blu-phi crew
Youuuuuuuuuuuu Knowwwwww

Re: GREEK THURSDAY(Holla Back)

Nupe Nupe in the House on this great Thursday Morning. Just want to say Merry Christmas to all.

Whats up BASA board, this is #00 Diane from the Carolinas. I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas and be safe wit it. Peace Out

Zeta Phi Beta Incorporated!

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz PHI
Sooooooooooooooooo SWEET!
Meow!!!!

ALPHA KAPPA ALPHA SORORITY INC. "THE FIRST AND THE FINEST" SKEEEEEEEE-WEE!!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE ITS NEXT WEEK? HAS EVERYONE FINISH SHOPPING YET?

Frat PHI BETA SIGMA (You Kno) NODOUT22-We All We Got
Frat holla at me.

Skee Wee.........Soror Hot Girl "CG". Good Morning to all my Sorors, my OES sisters and my Mason brothers.

Ms. Arkansas

Giving a shout out to the Blue and White family. The one and only greek family. Greeting from E.st.Louis. Blue Phi.

What's up to all my BIG BEAUTIFUL BROTHERS OF PHI BETA SIGMA FRATERNITY INCORPORATED. BLUE PHI, YOU KNOW!!!!

HOTGIRL 11
SHNEKA WHALEY

MS. ARKANSAS IM FEELING YOU,TO ALL MY MASON BROTHAS AND MY OES SISTAS.TO THE EAST MY SISTAS & BROTHAS.

P.S. FATHER OF ALL FRATERNAL ORGANIZATIONS

Hotgirl 11 what's the deal, drop me an e-mail

Sweat don't play with me you already know.

Aren't sororities and fraternities just another way to separate people. Shouldn't we just have gone to school and got a good education without separating ourselves from the rest of the students. Some of your line brothers and sisters didn't even graduate but they sure claim alpha this or delta that…. we really need to take a looong hard look at ourselves. And weren't we supposed to be the cream what are we doing interims of rising or are we just getting paid????

YOU DO TO,WHAT'S HAPPENING HOMEY.WORKING HARD OR HARDLY WORKING?

K-A-Psi 'til the day I die. Guest, makin' that money with 3 degrees. Holla atcha boy!!!

By the way, GO COLTS!!!

Quest, if you notices there is love on this site, we are all greek and for one cause. Blue Phi. P.S We have a great founders day banquet planned on jan 28 over 250 people will be their. Great time. G.O.M.A.B

Holla at your boy founder's day time to kick it same place as last year holla back your boy big v word

Quest if you really look at it, Fraternities and Sororities aren't and weren't the only thing separating people. In college if you were an athlete on scholarship you were also separated and treated different from the rest. And now here on the board, some tend to look differently at the Rec.teams verses the comp., so its just not Sor./Frat, that separate people. People separate people.

Hot Girl 11

YO NUPES

Guest, I hope that you are not serious about your comment. I graduated with a B.S. In Computer Science and also have a MS in Software Eng EE also a ME in Secondary Education. So don't Hate the player, Hate the Game. If you can get your education along with pledging you have a multitude of talent.

Just for clarity God hand picked the "Perfect Ten" if you know what I mean.

Yo Baby Yo.

Mr.Nupe85 from Arkansas
Sounds like you have done well for yourself…..I mean your resume is very impressive. I'm sure your fraternity is really proud of you. One thing though? What does all that mean? My point was, how are you contributing to your community? or are you just getting paid! Not to diss anyone's organization but have you forgot the mission statement?

Yo Baby Yo.......nice response..LOL

Guest,
Just to answere your question reagrding am I doing anything in my community? I volunteer my services to homeless shelter. I also coach a 8 and under girls softball team.

What about yourself?