BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hump Day Shoutouts......

What'd up BASA NATION! It's Hump Day!!! We only have 2 more Hump Days left in the 05...big SHOUT OUT to the single parents...keep handling yo' business and do what you do

To all the board members that keep this entertaining,,CHURCH, NKOZONE, 3XWORLD, DINSUM, HOMECOMING, DAVIDA, GINA, SHNEKA, MS.NASHVILLE, NASHVILLE'S FINEST, MS.LA, MS. ARKANSAS, WOLF, ALL THE GIRLZ, & especially the one and only if I missed anyone charge it to my head not my heart. COACH D OUT!

Re: Hump Day Shoutouts......

what'd up?.....D

Hey, what's the buiz Coach D on this hump day
Home coming checking in to say AAAAYYYY

HEYYYYYYY COACH D
THANKS FOR THE SHOUTOUT...
HOW ARE YOU TODAY, HOPE YOUR HUMP DAY IS A GREAT ONE!!
WHATS UP TO
PT #30, NASHVILLES FINEST #21, JEMEIKA #30, MS LA, MS ARKANSAS, MS MILLER, NKO, SHNEKA, MS NASHVILLE, MS GINA, DINSUM #10 (BOY YOU CRAZY, LOL), #15, HOME COMING, NEAL/502 BOYZ, EXODUS #4, 911, GREENE #44,MS DAT, WOLF, GA MIXX AND THE REST OF THE BOARD MEMBERS

HAPPY HUMP DAY EVERYONE

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

Good Afternoon Everyone God is Good!!
Hey Coach D, I heard you talked to J.. She still has that plate waiting for ya!

What's up fam? This shout out goes to all the family cause we all one. Seasons greetings to all of you.

Wassup Wassup, its Hump Day shoutsout, I like to give a shoutout to Dee#24,Church,Nko,Davida,Coach D.,Wade.Ms.Arkansas,Ms.Dat,T.Hill,#15,Sweat#10,Shneke and Hot Girls,Ms.L.A.,911, and everybody else that I miss. Enjoy your day Wade I'm still waiting on my poem, I'm ready to laugh a little.

Hello everyones and everyones. Happy Hump Day!!! I would like to give shouts out to the BASA for doing it big also to:
Davida#7, Greene#44, #15, #2Church, Ms Arkansas, Homecoming, Davida#7, Greene#44, Coach D, Thill#21, Neal/502Boyz, Dinsum#10, Nashvilles Finest#21, NKO Zone, Wade#2 and those Girls.
What's the goings on GA Magic?

Everyone have a blessed hump day!!!!

Sorry I forgot my girl Gina and NIk G. Shouts out to ya!!!

Good Morning...Home Coming, Davida#7, Nko, Keithag, Church, Nashville Finest#21, Ex, Gina, Dinsum, Ms. Miller, Coach D, Ms. Nashville, YD#2, Greene#44, Wade, Don King, Neal/502Boyz, Shneka, Ball or Fall, Nik G, Clay, Ms. Dat, Wolf, all the Girls, #15, T. Hill, zone3, smallz, and the rest of the family. I hope everyone is enjoying this Hump Day. I am so ready for 06 because I am looking forward in meeting all of you.

Ms. Arkansas

oops! Sorry...Ms. L.A., I left you out.

Ms. Arkansas

Shouting out to ALL board members,Special shout out to GINA (LIA)

DNko checking and whats up Coach D, keep it real as usual. To all the board a gave shouts out on the other hump day post and I forgot Nik G and D24.Sorry did not mean to leave my peeps out.

Hello Coach D.............................. come here and give me a ...................... .
Want to give a shout-out to everyone on the board, especially, Older Man , Player , Church , NKOZONE, YD #2, Ball or Fall, Hot Girls, Nashville's Finest, Davida, Ms. Miller, Nik, Home Coming, Ms. L.A, Ms. Arkansas, Gina, Greene, Jameka, Eggs,Cory(even though you don't read the board) and Don King. Today is a slow day, it is cold and raining here in "Cashville Tennekey" , and I feel a cold coming so let's not gather, or grab hands and ........... I might sneeze on ya.... SPREAD THE LOVE.....

Hump day Wednesday give a shout out to GOD first for letting me make it to another holiday in advance.
Wade, Church, smallz, t.fowler,t. holland,sexyslim#1,davida,Hot girls, Shneka hey,thill,nko,wolf,swole,sweat,homecoming,player,1st time,#16,KC,Eastside playas,Team Dynasty please make it to Aiken, blazers we are gunning, dirty south just stay dirty,Can't wait til Tally ho this year so we can play all the big mouth Super rec. Teams,.....City Hitters can we get some of that money. I think with what we have we can bang with the Super Rec. My last shout is to Santa...thanks for everything...especially something for my kids to believe in...You create a sense of behavior urgency!!!!!1

"AAYYYY"...shouts out 2 MS.NASHVILLE,NIK G, GINA,DON KING,ALL the HOT GIRLS,Ms.L.A.,Ms.MILLER GREENE#44,INCOGNITO#2,Home Coming,911,NKO,COachD,Exodus,Wade#2,YD#2,man sh*t....how about this....SHOUTS 2 EVERYONE....including the ones who Funks with me on FAKE time(part timer)the ones that smile while you there,and talk about when you're NOT...LOVE U 2,HATERS....but SPECIAL.......THANKS 2...... SHE KNOWS............. "CHURCH"

Hola mis gentes de la BASA...

Ms. Nashville, sounds like you need drink some cod liver for those symtoms and rub some lard on your chest for the congestion. Maybe a shot of Hennesey too. Your mom will have the right diagnosis, like "it's probably your left lung and it has gall stones in it, so just rub some butter on your back"...

Davida, we were suppose to go the b-ball game yesterday. How about next Tuesday. Call me.

Sending all my love to my folks, #16aka#8 in 06', that girl THill, #15, CHURCH#2, those fine hot girls that I need to hook up with one..aaaaayyy, Gina, the old Ga Mix, SMALLZ, that boy Zone3, D24, Swole, ATL Storm, T. Holland, T. Fowler, Wolf, ummmm I think my post will take up the whole page, let's get it..That boy ball or fall that "What" is on, Playmakers because that's my fam, that left fielder that played for GA Mixx that needs to get on and say hello to your boy, Ummm, I can't forget that fine Nik G and Ms. Nashville...Oh, my bad Don King boo, u know u the one! hahahahha Ummmm, just shouts out and much love to the BASA Family and Merry Christmas!
And I got to give shouts out to the man above God Almighty for everything he has done for me!!! Can't help but to be thankful! Hey, ummmm where the fine eligible women at that want a good man.....????

Hello Davida and Dee, Dee you know my mother has the remedy.... Girl, she might tell to drink some vinegar oil and go jogging 2 miles in the snow and it will be all better.. There's no telling what she will say...

Hey everybody! Hope everybody is having a good day! What's up #15, Gina, Church,Wade,all the ladies of the board and everyone that frequents the board. Gina this ya folk #1 Shannon that played with Sapp. Get at me when you get a free minute.

Happy Hump Day @ God Bless.

WHATS UP LADIES (MS NASHVILLE AND MS MILLER)

MS NASHVILLE ARE WE STILL ON FOR JAN. I AM GOING TO FRANKLIN TO PICK SOME TEAMS FOR US TO WHIP UP ON, LOL.

MS MILLER WHY DID I TOTALLY FORGET, LOL, HEY I JUST GOT JENNIFER'S #(PLAYED FOR PEPSI) TODAY. THE OLD COACH WAS TELLING ME THAT THEY WERE LOOKING FOR ME, ANYHOW, WE WILL DEFINITELY GO NEXT TUESDAY, THAT IS IF THEY HAVE GAMES, I WILL FIND OUT OK? I WILL CALL YOU LATER

LATER GATORS

I'm down Davida..... Ready when your ready, just hit me up..............

Heyyyy Nik G...sorry I forgot you on my shout out! I did talk to your girl...tell her I said heyyyy! COACH D OUT!

Happy Hump Day To Ya,
Dinsum, Ball or Fall, Terrell #9, W. Clay, Big Swol, Jarvis and to the rest of tha Fam Please keep it in the road NODOUT22-We All We Got. Nothing but love.

I would like to give a shoutout to all in Cashville. Ms. Nasvile, Ms. Miller, Davida, Nashville's Finest and Hot Girl #11. Dont' you ladies party too hard in the ATL. Hey! I would love to be included on your b-ball team Ms. Divida. Hola!

HEY DAPH

WHATS GOING ON GIRL. I WILL FILL YOU IN ON THE DETAILS FOR BASKETBALL. ITS GOING TO BE AT THE CENTER (SOUTH INGLEWOOD) MS NASHVILLE AND I ARE GOING TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN, GOT TO GET IN SHAPE FOR THE 06

Girl this is going to be fun and crazy... We have Me, YOU, Cari, and Daphine... Get us some people.. We need a few more.... Peace..

Ms. Davida are you going to try and get your team and others if possible to participate in the HOT GIRL'S basketball tournament the end of January? You all come to ours and we will for sure come to Cashville.! Hit me up so we can talk about it.
By the way Monica (Mo/SuperSonic)is having their annual basketball tournament in Atlanta January 14th weekend. If you can you all need to come down for that one too, I know that's a little farther, but let me know.

Davida and Hot Girl we really do need this before the softball season.. Don't we? Davida will look into those tourneys for us, want you Davida.

What Up Davida?! How did you know it was me? I am new to the board and I am enjoying talking to my Nashville family on the board and anyone else who would like to respond. Davida you have a fantastic weekend. Ms. Miller and Ms. Nashville I will see you ladies Sunday (LOL).

O.KKK

YES MAAM, ITS GOING TO HAPPEN MS NASHVILLE...TELL CARI TO TRY AND FIND SHARONDA TOO, I GOT ABOUT 4 GIRLS COMING ALSO.
AS FOR THE TOURNMENT SHNEKA COUNT CASHVILLE IN, I MAY ALSO HAVE A TEAM THAT MY FRIEND PLAYS ON FROM MISSISSIPPI COMING, I TOLD THEM ABOUT MO'S TOURNAMENT AS WELL JUST HAVE TO CALL THEM BK WITH THE DATES. ALSO LET ME KNOW, ABOUT THE TOURNAMENT YOU'RE HOSTING IN CHATT.

I just got off the phone with Scharonda, count her in.. She's always looking to play....

What's up Ms. Nashvile! This is a nice way to get in shape 4 b-ball, but we also need something to do as far as getting our arms in shape 4 s-ball. You, Ms Miller and I need to get together and do something. This is for anyone who wants join in.

Hey D3, Ms. Nashville, Davida, and Shneka.

Davida, I think one of my coworkers may be interested in the b-ball travel. Don't forget about Crystal either.

Daphne, I started my arm workouts this week and plan on going to the cages this weekend. Email me with your number.

Well Ladies I guess we can say its on. We will also probably be hosting a party that same weekend as well. So we will have a great time. And Ms. Nashville please do not bring that suit, we will not have enough security in the building. LOL Talk to you ladies later.

Hot Girl 11

HEY DEE,

DON'T FORGET ABOUT NEXT TUESDAY, AND PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CALL ME MONDAY TO REMIND ME OK? LOL...OH AND I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT CRYSTAL. HEY WHERE DO YOU WORKOUT AT? EMAIL ME WITH THE DETAILS

MS NASHVILLE TELL SHARONDA ITS ON...LOL