BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hump Day hook ups!

Well my family and others who I don't quite know yet, but look forward to the "06" to meeting all. Today is Hump Day and I just wanted to give the people some inspiration to help them through this day. The topic is THE SKY'S THE LIMIT." The quote is this: It may take courage to embrace the possibilities of your own potential, but once you've flown past the summit of your fears, nothing will seem impossible. So my peeps live by this and whats up to Ex, Wade, Church, Coach D, Dinsum, 3xWorldChamp, Clay, Ms. Arkansas, Ms. Dat, Ms. Nashville, Gina, Keithag, YD#2, Nashville Finest, LoTay, and all the Hot Girls, The City Hitters, Ms. LA Ms. Miller Davida #7,Homecoming, Don King, Neal, The Lou, Duece, and Wolf, also Grene#44, #15. Peace and now all you'll get the funk out of my zone.

Re: Hump Day hook ups!

Thats on point for exactly what i'm going through....thanks for the Hump Day hook-up

Nko,
Thanks for the Hump Day Hook Up. The quote is so true. Have a good day!

Ms. Arkansas

NKO, as always another very positive message. Keep doing the dang thang.

Nko, Thanks for the Hump Day Hook Up. I needed that.

Hi NKO
Very uplifting...
Thanks

Positive people have positive outlooks. Keep this website popping with the vibes of positivity and we as people will continue to grow from day to day. Gina, Ms. Ark., Ms. Miller, Duece, and Exodus thanks for the feedback and spread the word. Peace1.

Hello Coach D.............................. come here and give me a ...................... .
Want to give a shout-out to everyone on the board, especially, Older Man , Player , Church , NKOZONE, YD #2, Ball or Fall, Hot Girls, Nashville's Finest, Davida, Ms. Miller, Nik, Home Coming, Ms. L.A, Ms. Arkansas, Gina, Greene, Jameka, Eggs,Cory(even though you don't read the board) and Don King. Today is a slow day, it is cold and raining here in "Cashville Tennekey" , and I feel a cold coming so let's not gather, or grab hands and ........... I might sneeze on ya.... SPREAD THE LOVE.....

WHATS UP N 2 THE K 2 THE O

ITS YOUR GIRL DAVIDA #7, THANKS FOR THE SHOUTOUT. ITS ALWAYS GOOD TO SEE POSITIVE PEOPLE SHARING THERE VIEWS. JUST WISH MORE PEOPLE WERE LIKE THAT. YOU ARE TRUELY A CLASS ACT. HAVE A GREAT HUMP DAY.

Davida #7 (Ga Mixx)/ #4 (WWB)

Now those are words to live by, thanks NKO for sharing. Hump day shout outs to Nupe 85, Ms Arkansas, NKO, Church, Home Coming, Ball or Fall, Arkansas Player, and all the rest of the BASA family.

CORRECTION: THERE VIEWS SHOULD BE "THEIR VIEWS"

OH AND THANKS FOR THE SHOUTOUT MS NASHVILLE, IT IS COLD AND RAINY UP HERE

To Davida#7 thanks for the shout out and as our lives cross paths we tend to be like magnets when we are positive so let us continue to stress the positive vibes and information to each other so that we can spread this throughout the BASA Family. Thanks Keithag and Ms. Nashville positive people just keep coming out of the woodwork. Where the HOT GIRLS AT!! Where they at! Holla back 1.

Thanks for the hook up. Im sure we will hang out in the near future. Be safe. Peace !!!!!!!!!!!

Here you go Ms. Nashville......