BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!

468x60 Faster Easier Car 

When Traveling To Your Tournaments, Be Sure To Use Orbitz, a BASA Website Affiliate

Please Post Only BASA Related Tournament Information On The Message Board

BASA, It's Like A Family Reunion Every Weekend!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
players leaving Ga. Mixx

I heard that Kathy,KT, and the shortstop has left Ga. Mixx and went back to Enough Said,now how true is that.

Re: players leaving Ga. Mixx

can someone please respond to this post

4 1/2,

Why don't you respond to the question about whether you want some of Enough SaidEaston.

FIRST OF ALL AND FOREMOST THEY EARNED THE RIGHT TO TALK SO IF THIS IS ENOUGH SAID
DO YOUR THING BUT WE PLAYED THEM THEY KNEW WE WERE THERE AND DONT LET THE 4 1/2HAVE FOOL YOU ITS NOT THE HEIGHT BUT IT DOESNT MATTER IM NOT SCARED TO PLAY AGAINST THEM AND YES THAT NAME FIT THAT TEAM BUT THEY CAN BE BEAT JUST LIKE THE NEXT TEAM

BUT YOU LOST

MAYBE WE DID MAYBE WE DIDNT NOW ASK YOURSELF ARE YOU READY FOR SEATTLE EXPRESS

the ? is are you ready for ENOUGH SAID? but i am going to leave it along and let ENOUGH SAID handle there own like i know that can. why you had to bring in another team you scared.

if you are not one of enough said player you should've
kept your mouth close and what makes you think im not a player from the team and im i scared no softball is about fun its people like you who take it to another level "ENOUGH SAID" IM OUT YOU CAN KEEP KICKING ALL THE DUMD SH T

Some talk the talk and others walk the walk. The 2006 season will be here shortly. 4 1/2, when you see Enough Said, introduce yourself because I'm sure they will. They were already loaded and have now reloaded. Enough Said keep doing your thing.

Enough about who scared or not. The ? was is Kt,kathy,and the shortstop leaving Ga Mixx? yes they are. but the real ? need to be why. Can anybody from Ga Mixx answer that ? please.